Gizmos New Friend

Old September 24th 03, 02:51 PM
Nan

On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 16:31:34 +0300, "Marina"
wrote:

wrote

So, what *is* a tea towel??

Joyce, hopeless USA'an

Ummm... a kitchen towel? Don't know what you merikans call it.

Dish towel.

Nan
Old September 24th 03, 04:35 PM
JHBennett

Steve, do you suppose there is a *Linus* gene?
Jack

Old September 24th 03, 11:32 PM

Marina wrote:

wrote

So, what *is* a tea towel??

Joyce, hopeless USA'an

Ummm... a kitchen towel? Don't know what you merikans call it.

Ah... a *dish* towel! Small, handy towel often used to dry dishes
or wipe down surfaces in the kitchen? Last seen being dragged up the
stirs by a small mammal?

Joyce
Old September 26th 03, 01:01 AM
Hazel Az

"Marina" wrote in message

"Gizela" u wrote
It appears that Gizmo has a new friend, in a tea towel!!!

How sweet! Have you ever considered getting Gizmo a little friend of her

own
species? It sounds like she might like another cat.

OTOH, Jennie's Callisto drags her tea towels up the stairs every night,
though she has a kitty friend, so it might just be that some cats like tea
towels. D Mine have never showed any interest.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

And my Lucy likes her blankie. She will jump on my lap and ask why it is
not in my lap, as she wants to cuddle.

Now I have friends who ask me how I could possibly think that a cat would be
asking for her blankie. She could just be hungry, they reason, and I am
misinterpreting her signals. As one of my friends was saying this to me,
Lucy jumped up on my lap and demanded her blankie. I ignored her for a
moment and she went and dragged it down from the back of the chair and
repeated her request. My friend no longer thought I was hallucinating...

It's the only time Miss Lucy wants to cuddle. She gets all tucked in to her
blanket and purrs and naps. The only time she purrs too.

Hazel Az

Old September 26th 03, 03:36 PM
Lisa Katt

dsh-diva skrev i meddelandet
AKA "dish towel" used for drying dishes and entertaining certain
felines. I got tired of having to wash them so often after Callisto
dragged them upstairs every night (I have harwood floors and the
towels picked up all the dust in the world) so I went out and got her
her own set of towels. So now she brings me hers AND mine.
Jennie and Callisto

LOL!!!
Elisabet