HELP! My cat runs my house!

Old August 13th 09, 11:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Cheryl[_3_]

Default HELP! My cat runs my house!

"John Doe" wrote in message
Longtime regular patently offensive troll,
uses the pretense of a love for cats
as an excuse to insult others

From: "cybercat" cyberpurrs yahoo.com
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Subject: HELP! My cat runs my house!
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 00:30:56 -0500

"AR" alanryder aol.com wrote

He's always gone out although I know he shouldn't as he's declawed.

Asshole.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Your point? Anyone who allows a declawed cat to go outside roaming is an
asshole.

Old August 13th 09, 11:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"John Doe" wrote in message
AR wrote:

We have a 16 lb. nuetered American shorthair that's the man of
the house. If he meows and I don't let him out he goes and pees
on my kitchen rug a few minutes later! He shows his displeasure
in peeing on any rug he can find if he doesn't like something.
He also pees in the little box, and I'm sure this is spite. I've
taken up any rug I can, and have put citronella oil the rest,
but no dice. He free feeds and I have replaced his food dish
with the soiled rug for a few hours so he would get the idea,
brought him over to the soiled rug and yelled at him, put his
food dish on top of that rug as I know cats won't eat where they
pee, but he just went over to the other side to access the dish.

I suppose this is too late for you

You SUPPOSE, Mark? The post was made in November 2008. It is August 2009.
Back on your meds, boy. Dredging up old posts to which I replied is part of
your OCD behavior, and that always leads you to stalking. Then you get into
trouble, which is why your criminal record is now posted on the web and in
Usenet.

From: "cybercat" cyberpurrs yahoo.com
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 00:30:56 -0500

"AR" alanryder aol.com wrote

He's always gone out although I know he shouldn't as he's declawed.

Asshole.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Your point? Anyone who allows a declawed cat to go outside roaming is an
asshole.

The point is to creep me out and intimidate me by reposting lost of old
posts of mine in an obsessive, slimy way. So I will stop posting. Instead,
one of Houston's Finest is going to come to is door and have a little talk
with him.

Old August 14th 09, 12:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
John Doe

"cybercat" cyberpurrs yahoo.com wrote:

You SUPPOSE, Mark? The post was made in November 2008. It is
August 2009.

Anyone can find my posts in the archives regardless of how long
ago the thread was started.

The archives is that thing you refer to when insulting people who
ask allegedly redundant questions here, JudgeMental.

Back on your meds, boy. Dredging up old posts to which I replied
is part of your OCD behavior, and that always leads you to
stalking. Then you get into trouble, which is why your criminal
record is now posted on the web and in Usenet.

Violating the privacy of innocent people in an attempt to get your
way is like a hostage taker, JudgeMental.

From: "cybercat" cyberpurrs yahoo.com
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 18:08:10 -0400

Old August 14th 09, 03:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default Can Mark Bender be Normal? HELP! My cat runs my house!

From: "cybercat" cyberpurrs yahoo.com
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 18:08:10 -0400

My quoting a public record that your criminal behavior brought about is no
violation of your privacy. Remember that it was exactly this kind of
behavior that led your last target Martin Markoe have your record run. Post
like a normal person, and we're fine. Continue to dredge up old posts that I
replied to and make menacing comments about them and I am fine but you most
decidedly will not be. You're ****ing with the wrong person, little fat man.
I'll have the police at your door tomorrow. I used to live in Houston.