Cosmo Continues to Heal

Old April 21st 08, 11:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ginger-lyn[_2_]

Default Cosmo Continues to Heal

He looks really funny. His ear is still kind of floppy at the tip, and
he has the tube in it that looks really strange, along with the stitches.

He's being pretty good with the medication. I've been putting him on my
lap, and surprise of surprises, he isn't scratching me! He just puts
out a little "mrow" that is translated as "#$%&&*%$$%, you stupid
human." Or something like that.

The first few days, he slept and ate a lot. Over the weekend, he got
back his "I am going to eat you for lunch" look, so I think he's feeling
better - lol.

I even saw him take a swipe at one of the other cats yesterday.

He tends to shake his head, but he is not digging at the tube or ear,
and I am praying he keeps up the good work until he gets it out.

My Handsome Fella Strong Cat seems to be doing very well. I can never
thank you guys enough (and the vet, too, of course!).

Ginger-lyn

Old April 22nd 08, 12:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Ginger-lyn wrote:
My Handsome Fella Strong Cat seems to be doing very well. I can never
thank you guys enough (and the vet, too, of course!).

We're glad to hear he's on the mend!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old April 22nd 08, 02:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Ginger-lyn wrote:
[...]

I'm so happy to hear a good progress report on Cosmo! Thanks for the
update.

Jill

Old April 22nd 08, 02:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL

"Ginger-lyn" wrote in message
[...]

That's great news, Ginger-lyn. I meant to reply when you first posted about
Cosmo -- but, sometimes I am a master of procrastination, and that kicked in
this time. Anyway, I wanted to thank you for taking care of Cosmo and let
me know that you did exactly the right thing. I know that was a
considerable expense for you and that you can ill afford it, so this is a
"double thank-you."

MaryL

Old April 22nd 08, 05:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Ginger-lyn wrote:
[...]

WooHoo! Thats great news. Glad to see something finally going well for you &
yours (its baout time!)

Yowie

Old April 22nd 08, 09:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Ginger-lyn wrote:
[...]

That's great news! Continued purrs.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old April 22nd 08, 11:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Steve Touchstone[_3_]

On Mon, 21 Apr 2008 22:45:50 GMT, Ginger-lyn
wrote:

[...]

still purring for a quick and complete recovery.

Spotty had terrible mites when she first came to me, and to this day
she hates to have her ears touched.
--
Steve Touchstone
Little Bit, Sammy, Spotty, Princess, Furby
Old April 24th 08, 04:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^. .^=

My Handsome Fella Strong Cat seems to be doing very well. I can never
thank you guys enough (and the vet, too, of course!).

Ginger-lyn

Awww, that is so great to hear G
Mosey sends Cosmo a gentle headbump
Hug
Kyla

Old April 26th 08, 09:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Ginger-lyn wrote:
[...]

We will continue to send purrs and best wishes for Cosmo and hugs for
you, Ginger-lyn,
Polonca and Soncek