We thingk owr pooter problumz is offer,...Ha.

Old August 17th 05, 10:01 PM
Fred Williams

Default We thingk owr pooter problumz is offer,...Ha.

Hihi Furrends,
We finally got owr hooman to switch ISPz and with a little tweakin
we now have access tu noosegroups again. It was reely fun to
finally tell the pooter to go get headers and it actchewallly did
it. Kitty dance of joy! We missed that.
We're Baaaaaaack! (:-))

--
Regards,
Fred.
Old August 17th 05, 10:30 PM
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 21:01:56 +0000, Fred Williams wrote:

Hihi Furrends,
We finally got owr hooman to switch ISPz and with a little tweakin
we now have access tu noosegroups again. It was reely fun to
finally tell the pooter to go get headers and it actchewallly did
it. Kitty dance of joy! We missed that.
We're Baaaaaaack! (:-))

Welcome back! We missed you.

Sammy
Old August 18th 05, 12:55 AM
The Fur Conspiracy

Hissssssstttttt!

I spitz at da puter-greeblingz. But dey iz sneakyz. Dey iz gonn find
sum way to com bak to yowr pooter. Be alertz!!!

Heddbumpz tew ya,
GT

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 21:01:56 GMT, Fred Williams
wrote:

Hihi Furrends,
We finally got owr hooman to switch ISPz and with a little tweakin
we now have access tu noosegroups again. It was reely fun to
finally tell the pooter to go get headers and it actchewallly did
it. Kitty dance of joy! We missed that.
We're Baaaaaaack! (:-))

The Fur Conspiracy:
Ms. Martha-Mound (VC, TGK), Mr. GrowlTiger (DOC),
Shadow da Pup, and (Furry) Fred
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]
Old August 18th 05, 01:10 AM
Beverly Orel

Welcum Bak! Gud tu see yew awl. We're still using Outlook Express for duh
noosgroops. It's just OK.

Samantha & cuzzins Finney, Lucey & Jeannie

Old August 18th 05, 12:29 PM
Fred Williams

On $DATE , The Fur Conspiracy wrote:

Hissssssstttttt!

I spitz at da puter-greeblingz. But dey iz sneakyz. Dey iz gonn
find
sum way to com bak to yowr pooter. Be alertz!!!

Gudgud advice GT. They're at it again already on anuffer group.
I think We can handle it, though. We're all glad to be back here.