(Not) My Cat Annie...

Old January 15th 07, 02:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MatSav

Default (Not) My Cat Annie...

http://www.zefrank.com/annie/navigation.html

Don't worry, it's "work-safe" - but I particularly like the "fetish"
video of Annie the Cat and the footwear :-)

--
MatSav
Old January 15th 07, 09:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

MatSav "matthew | dot | savage | at | dsl | dot | pipex | dot | com" wrote:

http://www.zefrank.com/annie/navigation.html

Don't worry, it's "work-safe" - but I particularly like the "fetish"
video of Annie the Cat and the footwear :-)

What a great cat! I've seen some of these before, but he seems to have
added a bunch of new ones.

I get a kick out of the fact that the first "Fetch" is the cat running
and fetching, and the second is the guy doing the fetching.

Joyce
Old January 16th 07, 04:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

MatSav wrote:

http://www.zefrank.com/annie/navigation.html

Don't worry, it's "work-safe" - but I particularly like the "fetish"
video of Annie the Cat and the footwear :-)

I've had My Cat Annie bookmarked for years. It's a great site. My
favourite is 'Stealth.' They're all funny, especially with the
commentary below each film.

Old January 16th 07, 05:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

wrote:
MatSav "matthew | dot | savage | at | dsl | dot | pipex | dot | com" wrote:

http://www.zefrank.com/annie/navigation.html

Don't worry, it's "work-safe" - but I particularly like the "fetish"
video of Annie the Cat and the footwear :-)

What a great cat! I've seen some of these before, but he seems to have
added a bunch of new ones.

I get a kick out of the fact that the first "Fetch" is the cat running
and fetching, and the second is the guy doing the fetching.

I didn't notice any new ones, but even in the post-YouTube world,
Annie stands out as a Great Cat.

Old January 16th 07, 09:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jean Hobbs

Annie looks very much like Wilson. Jean & testing
MatSav "matthew | dot | savage | at | dsl | dot | pipex | dot | com" wrote
in message ...

Old January 16th 07, 03:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Tue, 16 Jan 2007 09:22:27 GMT, "Jean Hobbs"
yodeled:

Annie looks very much like Wilson. Jean & testing
MatSav "matthew | dot | savage | at | dsl | dot | pipex | dot | com" wrote
in message ...

http://www.zefrank.com/annie/navigation.html

Don't worry, it's "work-safe" - but I particularly like the "fetish"
video of Annie the Cat and the footwear :-)

--
MatSav

Annie rocks.

Theresa