Fangu for operashun purrs!

Old August 17th 11, 02:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

Default Fangu for operashun purrs!

I am Tom an WY?? did TED hurt me??
I hayte TED.
Old August 17th 11, 02:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

gud mancat, all tedz iz bad, trudi
"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
I am Tom an WY?? did TED hurt me??
I hayte TED.

Old August 17th 11, 02:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

O T ports over to meet this new man cat. It iz ok u hatez TED. Dey do dat
hurt fing to allov uz but we gets ofver itself and if it means a warm bed
and gud fudz den I guez it is worff it. Dem sumtimez duz gud fings when
somecat iz sik.

Old August 20th 11, 05:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

yeUP, trudi iz rite all tedz iz bad but yew wyl feal bedder sune mai
frend. ... Mosey

Old August 21st 11, 11:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Aug 17, 2:34*am, John Ross Mc Master
wrote:
I am Tom an WY?? did TED hurt me??
I hayte TED.

We neffur getz heer enuff! Wat did TED do tu yu Tom?....Oh no! Wus it
da fixed wen notted bwoke fingy? Poor Tom! Neffur mynd yu wil soon be
hokaydokey agen. Twust me! Den yu can haff wevenge on dat nasty TED!
Harry