The brat strikes...

Old December 13th 04, 03:38 PM
kaeli

Default The brat strikes...

I just thought I'd share a little laugh.
Guess how I got woken up yesterday.

My little Princess, Her Highness, Rowan the Spoiled, leaned a little too hard
on my Christmas tree whilst fishing for ornaments to bat around. My small, 4
foot tree, which was sitting on my end table.

CRASH!!!!

Oops.

*laughs*

Well, at least she looked chagrined.
I should have taken a picture. It wasn't all that funny yesterday, but
thinking back on it, the sight of the little tree sitting upside down next to
the table with a very chagrined cat looking up at me with the most comical
'oops' expression on her face...well, it's making me laugh NOW.
*LOL*

On the plus side, she hasn't stolen any ornaments since.

~kaeli~
When two egotists meet, it's an I for an I.
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace

Old December 13th 04, 04:36 PM
Sherry

the table with a very chagrined cat looking up at me with the most comical
'oops' expression on her face...well, it's making me laugh NOW.
*LOL*

On the plus side, she hasn't stolen any ornaments since.

~kaeli~

LOL! At least you have a sense of humor about it. I haven't put the tree up
yet. I don't get up in the morning in a cheery mood, ever, and I know I'm going
to have to re-decorate the tree every single morning until Christmas. The
little doo doo heads completely ignore it in the daytime. They act like they
don't even see it. They wait till I'm asleep.

Sherry
Old December 13th 04, 05:03 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2004-12-13, Sherry penned:

LOL! At least you have a sense of humor about it. I haven't put the tree up
yet. I don't get up in the morning in a cheery mood, ever, and I know I'm
going to have to re-decorate the tree every single morning until Christmas.
The little doo doo heads completely ignore it in the daytime. They act like
they don't even see it. They wait till I'm asleep.

Maybe this is a sign that you need to learn to appreciate the simpler things,
like undecorated trees =)

--
monique, who still hasn't put up any decorations ...

Old December 13th 04, 05:10 PM
Barb

Funny! Next time remember that a quick snapshot of such stuff could be next
year's Christmas card!

--
Barb
Of course I don't look busy,

Old December 13th 04, 06:16 PM
Mary

"kaeli" wrote in message

[...]

Ha ha, what a girl. Meanwhile, I have to say--to put a Christmas
tree on an END TABLE with Rowan in the house? I don't
think Mama had her thinking cap on ...!

Old December 13th 04, 06:22 PM
ceb

kaeli wrote in
:

On the plus side, she hasn't stolen any ornaments since.

How funny!

Rosalie is experiencing a Christmas tree for the first time this year --
she seems a bit baffled by it. She has this expression that for all the
world looks like "You humans... what will you come up with next???"

It's an artificial tree and she's not much of a climber anyway, but she
does seem to approve of the idea of hanging a whole bunch of toys within
her reach...

--Catherine
& Rosalie the calicohead

Brat Horse BW Charleen Welton Cat anecdotes 20 May 15th 04 10:54 AM
the little brat Mischief Cat anecdotes 6 February 2nd 04 09:25 PM
Influenza Pam strikes again :( Tanada Cat anecdotes 12 December 26th 03 11:40 AM