Baby Kittens!!

Old June 25th 04, 03:45 AM
Victor Martinez

AWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he
Email me he

Old June 25th 04, 03:45 AM
Victor Martinez

AWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he
Email me he

Old June 25th 04, 04:16 AM
Gracecat

This little piggie went to market, this little piggie stayed home... this
little piggie had roast beef. this little piggie had errr tuna.. and this
little piggie said wee-wee-wee all the way home.

Soooo sweet!
Grace

"Sherry " wrote in message
Here's the pics of the little poly kitten I told you all about. He came in

all
by himself, poor thing. He can't be much over 8 weeks old. I am going

back to
get him in the morning. I have a pretty strong prospect who wants to look

at
him Saturday. I'll find him a home. Yes. Really I will. Check out the mess

of
toes this kitty has.
http://members.aol.com/jjrich0523/polykitten1.jpg
http://members.aol.com/jjrich0523/polykitten2.jpg

Just to keep KF raging, here are a couple of cuties.

http://members.aol.com/jjrich0523/kittens1.jpg
http://members.aol.com/jjrich0523/kittens2.jpg

Here is one for Steve T. I thought she looked a lot like Sammy.
http://members.aol.com/jjrich0523/tuxedo.jpg

Sherry

Old June 25th 04, 02:15 PM
Kreisleriana

On 24 Jun 2004 20:59:12 GMT, itty (Sherry ) yodeled:

Here's the pics of the little poly kitten I told you all about. He came in all
by himself, poor thing. He can't be much over 8 weeks old. I am going back to
get him in the morning. I have a pretty strong prospect who wants to look at
him Saturday. I'll find him a home. Yes. Really I will. Check out the mess of
toes this kitty has.
http://members.aol.com/jjrich0523/polykitten1.jpg
http://members.aol.com/jjrich0523/polykitten2.jpg

SQUEAL! Oh the toesies!

Orange and poly-- a classic combination.

Just to keep KF raging, here are a couple of cuties.

http://members.aol.com/jjrich0523/kittens1.jpg
http://members.aol.com/jjrich0523/kittens2.jpg

Here is one for Steve T. I thought she looked a lot like Sammy.
http://members.aol.com/jjrich0523/tuxedo.jpg

OMG, they're so cute, I have to rest my eyes.
That little gray and white one has such a soulful expression.

Theresa

Old June 25th 04, 03:43 PM
Sherry

OMG, they're so cute, I have to rest my eyes.
That little gray and white one has such a soulful expression.

Theresa

Gray & White Kittie is a star now. His photo was on the front page of the local
daily paper with a wonderful write-up about how the shelter is overcrowded with
cats. I bet he gets adopted today. Please purr for the older cats. I'm afraid
they don't have much of a chance with so many. I "sponsored" a grey cat that
looks just like Jacky today. Which just means I pay for all neutering,
vaccination & health care and he's kind of "my" cat. They won't euthanize a
healthy cat that's already fixed. So he gets a better chance. I am going today
to get Ernie, (the poly kitten). His new owner is 60 miles away and I've found
him a "ride" for Saturday. I also have a good prospect for one more person to
take a kitten.
Not to put a damper on the cuteness of the kittens or anything but it's bad
down there, real bad.
Here's a "teaser" version of the newspaper story, I think you can see gray
kitty and the short version story without a password or anything.
http://www.duncanbanner.com/main.asp?SectionID=8
Sherry