Greif fur puppy.

Old March 12th 06, 07:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Greif fur puppy.

It's a sad story. Last night Fred went fur a meditation walk
after watchin the movie Gandhi again. He went up the road to the
highway instead uv down to the little bridge. There wuz a lot uv
traffic on da highway cuz it wuz Sat. night an' effurry body wuz
headin out drinkin.
So he heded back and then heard a terrible howling frum down the
road. He hurried along not knowing where it wuz coming frum and
it took a few minutes to find the source cus it kwietened down as
he got closer. Then he saw a puppy, (largish puppy) tied up at
the back door to the neyborz house. It's chain wus wound around
the post and it was fastened tightly at the neck. only able to
move it's back feet. Fred wented to it right away, and there wuz
clearly no one at home. As he got close his heart sank. There
were two puppies and one was down behind the concrete step,
hopelessly limp with it's neck trapped in a tight chain.
It took a while to release the puppies, cuz they had so thoroughly
tangled their chains and Fred's hands seemed to have little
strength against the steel links and shackles. The one puppy was
so happy to be free. He was jumping up and linking Fred's face
and squealing with his joy. He would live. The other... was
already at the bridge.
You will want to pur fur this poor puppy, and we don't know ifn it
wuz a girl puppy or a boy, really, cuz Fred didn't think to check
and it matters little. It was brown with a broad head and broad
shoulders and the two seemed to be frum the same litter. It's a
big d*g breed, the kind that people get to show they're tough,...
(and often ignorant), but it deserved better than this.
Please people keep your furry four feeted friends safe, but you
here know that.
Fred came home and wrote a message which he went and taped to the
neyborz door. He explained what happened and said how sad he wuz
fur them and hinted that the collarz was furry tight on both d*gs.
It may be that a looser collar would have not helped them ennyway,
they wuz so tangled.
Ifn Fred had walked down the road instead of up, he might have
been there sooner, but it took so long to find the puppies and
then to free their chains. He's payin special attentshun to usses
cats today,... and things are quiet around here. Some packing is
gettin done cuz we are movin in a month or two. We don't know
where yet. There is word of a compartment goin round. We don't
know ifn we'll like that.
We're wishin all you kitties is safe & happy and sorry we can't
post more offen. Things is busy here, but we hadda post this,
effen tho it's bad news with a lidle good on da side, but sorry
it's such a sad, sad thing.

--
Regards,
Fred.

Old March 12th 06, 07:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Purrs for the puppy for his trip to the bridge.
Samwise

see pictures of Sam at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos

Old March 12th 06, 08:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Lots of PPURRS from the Cooper Cats. Don't tell Black Jack but us
yunger kittees wur wunderin' .
Cud the momma d*g & thu uthur puppy just sort uf wander off sum ware?
And find uh nu home?
Like du u no uf sum1 whu needs uh d*g & puppy rite 'bout thu time thu
naybors luse uh d*g & puppy?
Or iffen u haf uh gud SPCA or uther rescue group in yur town, cud thay
help?
Sweet William, who doesn't want to get you in trouble but
who doesn't like anything getting hurt. WWWWWEEEEELLLLLLL,
'cept for cockaroches & slugs

Old March 12th 06, 11:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On $DATE , wrote:

Lots of PPURRS from the Cooper Cats. Don't tell Black Jack but
us
yunger kittees wur wunderin' .
Cud the momma d*g & thu uthur puppy just sort uf wander off sum
ware? And find uh nu home?
Like du u no uf sum1 whu needs uh d*g & puppy rite 'bout thu time
thu naybors luse uh d*g & puppy?
Or iffen u haf uh gud SPCA or uther rescue group in yur town, cud
thay help?
Sweet William, who doesn't want to get you in
trouble but
who doesn't like anything getting hurt.
WWWWWEEEEELLLLLLL, 'cept for cockaroches & slugs

I think the mumma d*ggie is elsewhere. I don't think it would
help ifn they wandered off ennyway. Some other d*g would take
their place. But also I don't think the people are bad people,
just not well educated, although hard workers and it's just sad.
The other puppy should be OK. I think they will have learned
their lesson, because I think they paid real folding tunas fur
those puppies. Effen ifn they don't care that much about the
d*ggies, they don't wanna keep laying out fresh tunas fur new
puppies alla the time. They do need a proper harness and perhaps
not to chain the doggies up when no one is around. It's hard to
get that message across sometimes. Unlike cats, people can be ...
non-receptive.

Old March 13th 06, 11:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Fred Williams wrote:

[...]

Wee luff yu, Uncle Fred, fur cayrin an fur tryin sohard to help.

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs dat da hoomins haff lurrnt sumfing bowt
taykin cayr ov aminuls, an eevin bigger an lowdurr purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs
fur doze puppies.

Mietze wiff effurywun

--
Remove the first m to reply
Old March 14th 06, 12:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Meowmie Debby read this with mms. We will certainly purr for the
puppy Unca Fred rescued, and for the puppy who was already at the
bridge, and Meowmie Debby will say a prayer.

Kitty Schottland VC & Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Old March 15th 06, 04:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Mrrqueeekkkk!

Much purrz an waggaz frum awl ov uz.

Queekz,
Ms. M-M

The Fur Conspiracy:
Ms. Martha-Mound (VC, TGK), Mr. GrowlTiger (DOC),
Shadow da Pup, and (Furry) Fred
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]