Cinnamon is eatin a liddle

Old April 29th 08, 04:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred

Default Cinnamon is eatin a liddle

Hi Hi Kitties,
I has been upset and not eatin, but the past night I jumped up on
Fred's bed lookin fuer attention and when I was feelin a little like
myownself and safe Fred brought out a little hard food and then a litle
soft food and I had a nibble or two. Just to be polite. I still miss
Ryan, my big buddy, especially in da early morning just wen it starts
to get light, cuz that's wen we used to play togeffer. Then I get off
the bed and meow in two sylables tryin ta say his name "Ry----an,"
but I can't form the word, and I cry a liddle cuz I miss him so much.
Then I go and hid fur the day. I know Fred misses them too.

Cinnamon.

--
Peace,
Fred
Old April 29th 08, 04:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat[_2_]

On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 11:42:14 -0400, Fred wrote:

Hi Hi Kitties,
I has been upset and not eatin, but the past night I jumped up on
Fred's bed lookin fuer attention and when I was feelin a little like
myownself and safe Fred brought out a little hard food and then a litle
soft food and I had a nibble or two. Just to be polite. I still miss
Ryan, my big buddy, especially in da early morning just wen it starts
to get light, cuz that's wen we used to play togeffer. Then I get off
the bed and meow in two sylables tryin ta say his name "Ry----an,"
but I can't form the word, and I cry a liddle cuz I miss him so much.
Then I go and hid fur the day. I know Fred misses them too.

Cinnamon.

We're certain that you and Fred will be able to see them again one of
these days. You two just have to wait until Bast decrees that it's time
again. Hang in there, Cinnamon. And help Uncle Fred to hang in there, too.

Cleo

Old April 29th 08, 04:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred

On Tuesday 29 April 2008 11:44, Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat
wrote:

[...]

Fangu, Cleo.

Cinnamon.
--
Peace,
Fred
Old April 29th 08, 04:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 29, 11:42*am, Fred wrote:
* * * * Hi Hi Kitties,
* * * * I has been upset and not eatin, but the past night I jumped up on
Fred's bed lookin fuer attention and when I was feelin a little like
myownself and safe Fred brought out a little hard food and then a litle
soft food and I had a nibble or two. *Just to be polite. *I still miss
Ryan, my big buddy, especially in da early morning just wen it starts
to get light, cuz that's wen we used to play togeffer. *Then I get off
the bed and meow in two sylables tryin ta say his name *"Ry----an,"
but I can't form the word, and I cry a liddle cuz I miss him so much.
Then I go and hid fur the day. *I know Fred misses them too.

I iz glad too see dat yoo iz eetin sumfin. I wurry bout all da kitteez
beclawz I izz a mommy-cat. Gnow yoo gotta tak sum responsibilitood for
Fred an hep him get troo dis tim. I misses my sun Winnie an he haz gon
to da Bridj. Yoo will see yor frenz agin. Hang in der.

Wuv,

--
Maggy May

Cinnamon.

--
Peace,
Fred

Old April 29th 08, 05:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat[_2_]

Fangu, Cleo.

Cinnamon.

You are furry welcome.

It seems like a lot of humans and kitties have been experiencing hardship
in recent months - much more so than in the past. I don't know what is
going on to cause that, so I have to chalk it up to Bast's will. Hoomins
have their own equivalent ideas - God, fate, chance, luck, the Universe,
etc - but since we're kitties I prefer to attribute it to Bast.

It seems to me that the unpleasantness has risen to a peak. It's now
getting to be time for the cycle to reverse, and for good things to happen
to kitties and their hoomins. All of my sisfurs and brofurs are joining me
in regular meatloafing sessions, purring for this improvement in
circumstances. We are going to continue to hold our meatloafing sessions.
I firmly believe that it is now time for better things to start happening.
And we're purring that you guys and Uncle Fred are among the first
families to experience the upswing.

Cleo
Old April 29th 08, 05:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I agree with your idea, it is time good things started happening.
"Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat" wrote in
message news

Old April 29th 08, 09:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred

On Tuesday 29 April 2008 12:04, Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat
wrote:

[...]

Fangu again Cleo. That wood be nise! In a couple uv daze fings will
kwieten down here cuz da kids are off for summer jobs and just da "old
folks" like Fred will be around. Then I think I can start to feel
settled. Da kidz are furry nise, but so many hoomans wif energy skares
me a lot.

Cinnamon.
--
Peace,
Fred
Old April 29th 08, 09:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

ifin yourown fred wurkz az hard az himz kan den you will efintuali getta be
wif demselvez agin, anna itz upta yourownsefta keep fred happi ta hep hizsef
wurk harder, on himz purt, himz hasta luk fur toonaz anna give you lotz
ttenshumz, bof veri hard tzks fura mere hoomin, i haz faif dat you will get
there, Trudi

Old April 29th 08, 10:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Well, dat figurz kauze it haz always ben u and Unkle fred and dem ofther
cats. Hiself was gone some so u pended on da ofther two and now da hoomanz
outnumberz da cats so itz boun to be catfuzink. Piglet feeling sorry for
Cinnamom buyt glad the other two are happy.