Purrs please

Old October 30th 09, 11:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Purrs please

Dere iza nize man on afother grup dat needs purrs for his
Doggie dat is havink sugreriez. Fact iz, dem boff needz purrs and prayers.
Piglett having seen this while watching gramby on the puter today.

Old October 30th 09, 11:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 30, 6:22*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Dere iza nize man on afother grup dat needs purrs for his
Doggie dat is havink sugreriez. *Fact iz, dem boff needz purrs and prayers.
Piglett having seen this while watching gramby on the puter today.

Weee will purr for da doggie. We luvz doggies heer. I will get
efurrywun togethur in mine little hous an wee will pur an purr an
purr.

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY WUN, four hur hous
I am feeling awl betterr
Old October 30th 09, 11:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we willz purr, Tiger

--
Have a wonderful day

Old October 30th 09, 11:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we iz glad you iz feelin betterer Tiger

--
Have a wonderful day

Old October 31st 09, 12:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Will in New Haven wrote:
On Oct 30, 6:22 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Dere iza nize man on afother grup dat needs purrs for his
Doggie dat is havink sugreriez. Fact iz, dem boff needz purrs and prayers.
Piglett having seen this while watching gramby on the puter today.

Weee will purr for da doggie. We luvz doggies heer. I will get
efurrywun togethur in mine little hous an wee will pur an purr an
purr.

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY WUN, four hur hous
I am feeling awl betterr

Sew gladd yuu is feelin betr den da sun wil shyn tamorow. TuTu

Old October 31st 09, 02:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Fur Conspiracy

Purrr...

Shadow and I sendz purrz an waggaz fur da nize man an hiz doggie.

Heddumpz,
GT

The Fur Conspiracy:
Mr. GrowlTiger (VC)
also Shadow da Pup
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]
Old October 31st 09, 03:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_3_]

Granby wrote:

Dere iza nize man on afother grup dat needs purrs for his
Doggie dat is havink sugreriez. Fact iz, dem boff needz purrs and
prayers. Piglett having seen this while watching gramby on the puter
today.

Ok , Purrrs fur them .

--
Regards,
Fred

Old October 31st 09, 04:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Minny purrs frum owr howsw for da man n hiz d*ggie. Meowmie iz sayin
prayerz tew.
Luffs
Mosey

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"