Da loo-wow on da beech!

Old January 17th 07, 10:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

Default Da loo-wow on da beech!

In the distance, the toona boat can be seen moving closer to shore
with a large number of kitties partying on its decks, climbing the
rigging and otherwise celebrating the catch.

On the Island the staff is busy with preparations for the night's
party: the beach is groomed, carpenter-cats are erecting a large tents
on the beach, setting up a well-stocked bar and a long buffet table.
Other kitties are assembling a low kitty-sized sushi-bar, with silk
cushions in front of it, and a dance floor. Cushions, deck chairs and
blankets are spread over the beach, and strings of colorful paper
lanterns are being hung. A small dance band is setting up under the
tent.

As the tender from the boat beaches, a small army of cats bring the
toonas where the itami (sushi-chef) and his two assistants wash and
clean them. He carefully takes the belly and choice parts, wraps them
and puts them in the cooler for the sushi-bar. He cuts the remainder
into filets, steaks and chunks, giving a large number of the choice
pieces to Jocko for the fire-pit, and sending the rest to the kitchen
to be prepared by the villa's chefs, along with the rest of the
banquet. Jocko and his friends are getting the fire-pit ready.

A number of smaller boats are bringing an assortment of fish, crabs,
mussels, clams and oysters; kitchen cats are preparing roast beast to
be roasted over an open pit as well as a complete menu; bartender
kitties are polishing the crystal as wait-kitties set china on low
tables.

On the boat, Anaïs and Cleo try to get everykittie's attention: "Hihi
efurryone! Da Noo Yeerz party will begin at sundown tonite, so we haff
a few howrz to relax, take a nap, swim or shop until den. We''ll see
efurrykitty on da beech later!"

Anaïs turns to Tiger: "Dis will be funfun! I'ze wearink my Hawaiian
shirt dat matches yourz! What wood you like to do until sundown???"
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
1/17/2007 4:07:51 PM
Old January 17th 07, 11:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Wed, 17 Jan 2007 16:10:47 -0500, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^"
wrote:

In the distance, the toona boat can be seen moving closer to shore
with a large number of kitties partying on its decks, climbing the
rigging and otherwise celebrating the catch.

i'm alreddy eating some of the catch!
beauty

[...]

(Cinder orders a toona colada from a wait-kitty.) This is my furst Noo
Yeerz party. The other two years I had nothing, just an old nip bag to
play with. Fangu organizers.
Cinder

Old January 18th 07, 02:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Inspector Jacques Chat-Clouseau

On Wed, 17 Jan 2007 22:19:48 GMT, John Ross Mc Master's little, agile
paws typed:

(Cinder orders a toona colada from a wait-kitty.) This is my furst Noo
Yeerz party. The other two years I had nothing, just an old nip bag to
play with. Fangu organizers.
Cinder

Non! C'est impossible! A nip-bag?

Wood you like myownself to arrest zat hooman ov yourz on behaff of
zee Gendarmerie-Feline du France? We can ship heem to Deffil's Izland!

--
à bientôt,

Jacques
Old January 18th 07, 05:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Wed, 17 Jan 2007 20:44:42 -0500, Inspector Jacques Chat-Clouseau
wrote:

On Wed, 17 Jan 2007 22:19:48 GMT, John Ross Mc Master's little, agile
paws typed:

(Cinder orders a toona colada from a wait-kitty.) This is my furst Noo
Yeerz party. The other two years I had nothing, just an old nip bag to
play with. Fangu organizers.
Cinder

Non! C'est impossible! A nip-bag?

Wood you like myownself to arrest zat hooman ov yourz on behaff of
zee Gendarmerie-Feline du France? We can ship heem to Deffil's Izland!

What an eggscellant idear!
Cinder

Old January 18th 07, 07:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

Moe stops happy dancing around Piglette and turns politely to his date...

Wud yu lyke to go onshore an tayst sum uf tha IggZotik fuds they has? They
is smellin reely gud and ther is moosik an dansin an fuds an more
fuds....did I say fuds??

Old January 19th 07, 10:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

fudz iz a gud idermint, Piglette holds owt her paw and they start for the
beach... letz get one of doze drinkz to go wif da fudz. Piglette

Old January 19th 07, 04:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Inspector Jacques Chat-Clouseau

On Thu, 18 Jan 2007 04:31:33 GMT, John Ross Mc Master wrote:

What an eggscellant idear!
Cinder

[The 'porter twinkles at Beauty and Cinder's home and a large, grey
Chartreux in a dark suit steps out. He takes a wallet out of his
inside pocket, strides up to the human and shows the human his badge
and ID]

Miaou! I eez zee Inspektor Jacques Chat-Clouseau of zee
Gendarmerie-Feline de la France, and am heer on official biznez!

Eet seems zat yew haff been a mean-mean hooman! Yur kitties tellz me
dat you starves zem, and zat you did not preeviously allow zem to come
on Community 'venturez!

Do I haff to arrest you and send you to zee Devil's Island to correkt
zees unakseptable behafior?
--
à bientôt,

Jacques
1/19/2007 10:16:49 AM
Old January 19th 07, 09:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Fri, 19 Jan 2007 10:22:29 -0500, Inspector Jacques Chat-Clouseau
wrote:

On Thu, 18 Jan 2007 04:31:33 GMT, John Ross Mc Master wrote:

What an eggscellant idear!
Cinder

[The 'porter twinkles at Beauty and Cinder's home and a large, grey
Chartreux in a dark suit steps out. He takes a wallet out of his
inside pocket, strides up to the human and shows the human his badge
and ID]

Miaou! I eez zee Inspektor Jacques Chat-Clouseau of zee
Gendarmerie-Feline de la France, and am heer on official biznez!

Eet seems zat yew haff been a mean-mean hooman! Yur kitties tellz me
dat you starves zem, and zat you did not preeviously allow zem to come
on Community 'venturez!

Do I haff to arrest you and send you to zee Devil's Island to correkt
zees unakseptable behafior?

WHAT! An inspector! It's not the way they said... I have Beauty on
diet food because the vet said so. I'm not starving her. And Cinder
didn't attend last year because we didn't know about the adventures.
I'm innocent.
Sekretary John

he doesn't feed me enuf fudz. i'd be starvink if it werent for the
choonas on young iland.
beauty
Old January 19th 07, 02:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

(Cinder orders a toona colada from a wait-kitty.) This is my furst
Noo
Yeerz party. The other two years I had nothing, just an old nip bag

play with. Fangu organizers.
Cinder

Weel sirtinly haf more fun dan dat dis time!

Bear

Old January 19th 07, 03:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Fri, 19 Jan 2007 01:56:49 GMT, "Julie Porter"
wrote:

(Cinder orders a toona colada from a wait-kitty.) This is my furst

Noo
Yeerz party. The other two years I had nothing, just an old nip bag

play with. Fangu organizers.
Cinder

Weel sirtinly haf more fun dan dat dis time!

Bear

At least Beauty is FINULLY gettink enuf fud! I'm so happy Bear.
Cinder

i'm eatink choonas..
beauty