Not how I want to wake up

Old August 15th 03, 06:49 PM
Julie Cook

Default Not how I want to wake up

Denise VanDyke wrote:

- Denise (realizing that Brenna has played her first b*st*rd cat trick)

Does this mean that Cap'n Pine Cone and his merry crew have arrived in
Australia and are sitting at the feet of Smogg, learning the lessons of
The B*st*rd Cat?

Julie (having to laugh but feeling sorry for you too, Denise, I know how
this feels. Hobbes practices this BCT from time to time)

Old August 15th 03, 07:16 PM
Denise VanDyke

Julie Cook wrote:
Denise VanDyke wrote:

- Denise (realizing that Brenna has played her first b*st*rd cat
trick)

Does this mean that Cap'n Pine Cone and his merry crew have arrived
in Australia and are sitting at the feet of Smogg, learning the
lessons of The B*st*rd Cat?

Julie (having to laugh but feeling sorry for you too, Denise, I know
how this feels. Hobbes practices this BCT from time to time)

You know, I hadn't thought about it, but this being a clone would
explain a couple of things. Although, maybe she transported over last
night after we got home. She was rather unhappy with me. And the
potential clone didn't even want treats this morning. Hmmm. Hey, Capt.
Pine Cone - got an unknown black cat with green eyes and a fresh mouth?
She'd be good at hunting bugs and bothering the cook. (Cook - if
she's there, please don't indulge her love of spicy food. I just don't
need that habit ingrained when she gets back.)

- Denise

Old August 15th 03, 09:50 PM
Denise VanDyke

Karen Chuplis wrote:
in article , Denise VanDyke at
wrote on 8/15/03 12:12 PM:

This morning Brenna gave me quite a scare. First of all, please
understand that I am not, at all, even a little bit a morning person.
Apparently last night I slept like I was drugged. In fact I slept
through the first ten minutes or so of my alarm. Ok, so it's music. I
sometimes wake up and fall back to sleep, but I have never just plain
slept through it! So, anyway, I wake up and start wondering why I don't
have a kitty jumping and chewing on me. I put on my glasses, sit up and
start calling Brenna. No sign. Then I focus on the hallway and see two
legs stretched out stiff. I call some more. No movement. Then my
brain latches onto the story the vet told me yesterday about another cat
being treated with steroids who became diabetic and died before they
could get it under control. Brenna got that shot yesterday. The
paranoid part of my brain screams "omigawd she's dead!" Fortunately the
rest of my brain said "go check on her" so I did. Little brat was just
so completely asleep that she didn't respond until I was standing over
her. She opened her eyes, rolled over slightly and yawned. Brat. Now
I'm at work and the adrenaline has worn off. I think this will be a
serious caffiene day.

- Denise (realizing that Brenna has played her first b*st*rd cat trick)

Egad. Maybe you guys need your CO2 levels checked in the house!!

Karen

She was almost directly under it. For the record it registered "0".
I'm fairly sure it's a BCT.

- Denise

Old August 15th 03, 11:23 PM
beatles9091

"Denise VanDyke" wrote in message
[...]

Ya' know what they say...'Once they've done their first b*st*rd cat trick,
there's no going back...'

Roger

Old August 16th 03, 01:30 AM
Tanada

Denise VanDyke wrote:

You know, I hadn't thought about it, but this being a clone would
explain a couple of things. Although, maybe she transported over last
night after we got home. She was rather unhappy with me. And the
potential clone didn't even want treats this morning. Hmmm. Hey, Capt.
Pine Cone - got an unknown black cat with green eyes and a fresh mouth?
She'd be good at hunting bugs and bothering the cook. (Cook - if
she's there, please don't indulge her love of spicy food. I just don't
need that habit ingrained when she gets back.)

Too late, she was one of the crew who got into and ate all of the fat
wench and blonde wench's chili last night. We're still smelling the
side effects. They ate peanut butter and jelly sandwiches instead.

Cap'n Pine Cone esq.
Old August 16th 03, 10:45 AM
Adrian

Denise VanDyke wrote:
SNIP
- Denise (realizing that Brenna has played her first b*st*rd cat
trick)

ROTFL
--
Adrian
A House Is Not A Home, Without A Cat.

Old August 16th 03, 02:48 PM
polonca12000

I'm so glad she is well.
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Denise VanDyke" wrote in message
This morning Brenna gave me quite a scare. snip

Old August 17th 03, 05:42 AM
Marina

"Denise VanDyke" wrote

- Denise (realizing that Brenna has played her first b*st*rd cat trick)

LOL! I can hear Shmogg snickering all the way from Australia.

--
Marina
Old August 18th 03, 01:48 PM
Adrian

Marina wrote:
"Denise VanDyke" wrote

- Denise (realizing that Brenna has played her first b*st*rd cat
trick)

LOL! I can hear Shmogg snickering all the way from Australia.

I wonder if Shmogg will teach the bare kitten some b*st*rd cat tricks.:-)

Old August 18th 03, 04:50 PM
Denise VanDyke

Tanada wrote:
Denise VanDyke wrote:
she's there, please don't indulge her love of spicy food. I just don't
need that habit ingrained when she gets back.)

Too late, she was one of the crew who got into and ate all of the fat
wench and blonde wench's chili last night. We're still smelling the
side effects. They ate peanut butter and jelly sandwiches instead.

Cap'n Pine Cone esq.

Sigh - that'd be her. Apparently the clone got re-programmed overnight
after I mentioned it. It's much closer to the original now.

- Denise