intoduction

Old August 21st 03, 01:49 AM
Angela Ryan

"bunny_baby" wrote in message
Hi all you cat lovers

I was invited here by Flippy who visits alt.cats. well I am new to this
newsgroup and hopefully I will enjoy it here and stay
for years to come or whatever. Well me..I am 22 years old and am married

Stewart who is a recovery driver. I am a care assistant for the elderly at
the moment but I am starting college in September to do an access course

Nursing and if all goes well I will be in Uni some point next year
hopefully. I am completely animal mad and love every animal going. I have
got 2 English x harlequin mini lop doe rabbits called Midget and Ebony and

1
albino mini lop doe called Tipex. I also have a rat called Casper and she

is
an albino rat and 2 cats called Misty and Tigger. Tigger is a ginger and
white tom and Misty is a long haired lady. I am also a foster carer for
rescued cats and kittens and currently have 1 foster kitten in my care
called Heidi who was dumped in a garden with the rest of her siblings she

is
about 8 weeks old and has now found an adopter pending vetting on the

home.
Hope to speak to you all real soon.--

--
April :-)

http://community.webshots.com/user/bowmanzoo

Welcome to the group!!!! I find this to be the best NG out of all I
subscribe to, for reasons you will find out soon enough.

Angela (owned by Gizmo, the female tabby/tortoiseshell)

Old August 21st 03, 01:54 AM
Cheryl

"bunny_baby" wrote in
:

Hi all you cat lovers

I was invited here by Flippy who visits alt.cats. well I am new to this
newsgroup and hopefully I will enjoy it here and stay

I've enjoyed your stories already. Nice ta meet ya.

--
Cheryl

"I not only use all the brains that I have, but all that I can borrow."
- President Woodrow Wilson

Old August 21st 03, 04:21 AM
Tanada

bunny_baby wrote:

Yes Stewart also gets sent out to repo cars for finance companys and stuff
and yes they get some grief with it. Its not the only thing he does though
and his main job is to recover cars that have broken down, been in accidents
or been stolen. I have setteled in really well to this usenet group and
sorry I have to say I find it better than alt.cats which seems to me to be
less friendly. I hope I am allowed to say that.

You can say that all you want in here, though I wouldn't recommend that
you say that in alt.cats. Most of the hard-core catslaves tend to
settle in here after a while. We just feel more comfortable being where
we can be as laid back as the owners.

It takes a bit to get us going. We haven't even had any trolls of
decent caliber for a while. I don't even feel the Alan Erskine slimers
to be worth a glance anymore. I don't think Alan pays them any mind any
more, they're that boring.

Pam S.
Old August 21st 03, 06:22 AM
LOL

"bunny_baby" wrote in message ...
Hi all you cat lovers

I was invited here by Flippy who visits alt.cats. well I am new to this
newsgroup and hopefully I will enjoy it here and stay
for years to come or whatever. Well me..I am 22 years old and am married to
Stewart who is a recovery driver. I am a care assistant for the elderly at
the moment but I am starting college in September to do an access course to
Nursing and if all goes well I will be in Uni some point next year
hopefully. I am completely animal mad and love every animal going. I have
got 2 English x harlequin mini lop doe rabbits called Midget and Ebony and 1
albino mini lop doe called Tipex. I also have a rat called Casper and she is
an albino rat and 2 cats called Misty and Tigger. Tigger is a ginger and
white tom and Misty is a long haired lady. I am also a foster carer for
rescued cats and kittens and currently have 1 foster kitten in my care
called Heidi who was dumped in a garden with the rest of her siblings she is
about 8 weeks old and has now found an adopter pending vetting on the home.
Hope to speak to you all real soon.--

Welcome to rpca! I got here the same way; hinted over from alt.cats
by Flippy. I hope you will enjoy yourself here as much as I do.

I am Krista, in south Georgia, USA, and am owned by Mike, who is half
manx, half tasmanian devil, I do believe. I look forward to hearing
more about your furry family!

------
Krista