Fur Captain Pine Cone

Old August 21st 03, 09:28 PM
Cap'n Pine Cone esq.

Default Fur Captain Pine Cone

Helen Miles wrote:

So Cap't Pine Cone,

When you going to officially announce the Catinet then, so we can start
or campaign....

Yours,
His Royal Feline Lordship Tiger Alpha Cat

I've got some of the group decided on, but the fat wench is off summer
vacation and back to work. As she pointed out when I complained, one
weeks work pays for the munchies and our new enclosure. Two weeks work
will also include the start for our back porch. It will connect with
the enclosure, but be screened in so that the hoomins don't have to
worry about being eaten up by mosquitos or having bugs in their food.
The fat wench also wants to be able to sit outside when it rains and not
have to get wet. She's almost cat like in the rain department, so I
guess she can't be all bad.

She needs to do a bunch of work on my website, and has promised me that
she will take dictation on that and on my catinet so that I can really
get the catnip flowing. I'm still thinking about who to have for
assistant gov'ner. They're the ones that will have to do some of the
work, so I need a good worker, with 'tude, and willing to kick the butts
of those I tell them to.

Cap'n Pine Cone esq.
Old August 21st 03, 11:44 PM
Helen Miles

I'm still thinking about who to have for
assistant gov'ner. They're the ones that will have to do some of the
work, so I need a good worker, with 'tude, and willing to kick the butts
of those I tell them to.

Cap'n Pine Cone esq.

You want Pandora for that. She's an ex-feral with real 'tude, is a great
hunter and takes no sh*t from humans, and no sh*t even from me.

His Royal Feline Lordship Tiger