IT'S KISSAMOUSE TIME AGAIN!!!

Old October 3rd 03, 02:39 PM
Your Sekrit Santa Coordinator

Default IT'S KISSAMOUSE TIME AGAIN!!!

IT'S KISSAMOUSE TIME AGAIN!!!

Well kittiez, it's that time of year again. Kissamouse is only 88 days
away. It's time to start decorating the house for your hoominz for the
holidays and also time to sign up for the eighth annual Sekrit Santa.

For all the new kittiez on the clowder mail list, if you sign up for the
Sekrit Santa, you will be given the name of another kittiez household and
you send them a Kissamouse gift, and some other kittiez household will be
given your name(s) and you send them a Kissamouse gift. If you are given a
large kittie household, you do not need to buy a gift for each kittie,
instead, you can buy one gift for all the kittiez to share, or just a few
things that you know all kittiez would like. The gift does not have to be
expensive, just something so that you think you kittiez household would like
for Kissamouse.

We also have a Kissamouse Card list that you can sign up for. You do not
need to send a Kissamouse Card to every kittie on the list (unless of
course, you want to). If you would like to participate in the Sekrit Santa
or the Kissamouse Card exchange, please go to
http://www.geocities.com/meowykissam...rit_santa.html and sign up. The rules
(only a few) are listed on the first page. If you agree to these rules,
follow the link to sign up to be a Sekrit Santa.

If you have any questions that I have not explained well enough, please
feel free to either post your question to the newsgroup, or you can email me
privately by hitting reply to this message.

Your Sekrit Santa Coordinator

Old October 3rd 03, 05:05 PM
Dan and Nancy Mahoney

Ize a bit ikksitid now - at larst Ize got sumfin tu luk forwood tu! )

Clarence

Maybe I'ze missing somefing here - whats a kissamouse? I'ze only 4
months old, so I missed last year's kissamouse. I askeded my sisfurs
what kissamouse was but they only sed "oh boy, oh boy, Kissamouse
again!" and started happydancing.

Tabitha Kitten
looking confused

Old October 3rd 03, 05:07 PM
Tabitha kitten

Ize a bit ikksitid now - at larst Ize got sumfin tu luk forwood tu! )

Clarence

I'ze confuzzled at bit - what's a kissamouse? I'ze only 4 months old, so
some of the fings you bigger kitties know about are still a mystery to
me. I asked my sisfurs what kissamouse was, but all they did was say "Oh
guddy, Kissamouse is coming!" and start happydancing.

Tabitha Kitten
looking confused

Old October 3rd 03, 05:27 PM
Blurbubble

"Tabitha kitten" wrote in message
Ize a bit ikksitid now - at larst Ize got sumfin tu luk forwood tu! )

Clarence

I'ze confuzzled at bit - what's a kissamouse? I'ze only 4 months old, so
some of the fings you bigger kitties know about are still a mystery to
me. I asked my sisfurs what kissamouse was, but all they did was say "Oh
guddy, Kissamouse is coming!" and start happydancing.

Tabitha Kitten
looking confused

Awww, deer Tabitha affekshunat pat Kissamouse iz da tiem ov year in da mid
Winta (deezemfur twenny fiff) wen kitteez, hoomins anna lotz of uffur
kreechurs get toogeffur anna ekschanj giffs anna stuff liek dat! Fur sum
hoomins it iz a furry "Reelijjus" tiem but it iz not in ar howse.

Az yuze ownlee a yungsta YUZE will get lotz mor dan da growd-up kitteez coz
efurrykitty will want tu spoyall yuze )

Clarence

---

Old October 3rd 03, 06:14 PM
Dan and Nancy Mahoney

Awww, deer Tabitha affekshunat pat Kissamouse iz da tiem ov year in da mid
Winta (deezemfur twenny fiff) wen kitteez, hoomins anna lotz of uffur
kreechurs get toogeffur anna ekschanj giffs anna stuff liek dat! Fur sum
hoomins it iz a furry "Reelijjus" tiem but it iz not in ar howse.

Az yuze ownlee a yungsta YUZE will get lotz mor dan da growd-up kitteez coz
efurrykitty will want tu spoyall yuze )

Clarence

Oh, dat sounds like funfun! giffs? Like toys, and snacks?

happy dance

Oh guddy! I likes toys and snacks! Me and mineown brofur Sammy will
prolly gets loads den, since we'z the littlest ones. Now Ize eggcited
too! And so is Sammy (he's running thru de hous shouting "Kissamouse!
Toys! Snacks!").

Tabitha Kitten

Old October 3rd 03, 10:01 PM
Blurbubble

"Tabitha kitten" wrote in message

Oh, dat sounds like funfun! giffs? Like toys, and snacks?

happy dance

Oh guddy! I likes toys and snacks! Me and mineown brofur Sammy will
prolly gets loads den, since we'z the littlest ones. Now Ize eggcited
too! And so is Sammy (he's running thru de hous shouting "Kissamouse!
Toys! Snacks!").

Tabitha Kitten

Datz iggzakkly it littall Tabitha (and Sammy) - yuze got it rite! Yuze
shoort katch on kwik fur a youngun )
Letz orl get ikksitid!!

Clarence (ritin tu Santa....)

---

Old October 4th 03, 02:15 AM
Hotspur

"Blurbubble" (fake addy) wrote in message ...
"Tabitha kitten" wrote in message

Oh, dat sounds like funfun! giffs? Like toys, and snacks?

happy dance

Oh guddy! I likes toys and snacks! Me and mineown brofur Sammy will
prolly gets loads den, since we'z the littlest ones. Now Ize eggcited
too! And so is Sammy (he's running thru de hous shouting "Kissamouse!
Toys! Snacks!").

Tabitha Kitten

Datz iggzakkly it littall Tabitha (and Sammy) - yuze got it rite! Yuze
shoort katch on kwik fur a youngun )
Letz orl get ikksitid!!

Clarence (ritin tu Santa....)

---

Wez cited! Wez Cited! We lubs Kissamouse! Itz soo funfunfun! De
hoomins puts up a tree fur us innahows an makes lufurly boxes wif
ribbons on dem fur uses an it iz funfunfun!!!!!

An last yeer ow Sekrit Santa gived us de bestest prizes an owr meowmie
gots a prize an efen de weesels gots a prize cuz dey taked de
bigboxfullapapers an played in it. We all hada grate time!

Seti, Ghost and Freyr, furry egsited.
Old October 4th 03, 04:24 AM
Sekrit Santa Coordinator

IT'S KISSAMOUSE TIME AGAIN!!!

Ize a bit ikksitid now - at larst Ize got sumfin tu luk forwood tu! )

Clarence

Ahhhh, sniff, sniffle, wahhhhh.

Your Sekrit Santa Coordinator

Old October 7th 03, 01:25 AM
Blurbubble

"Hotspur" wrote in message
om...
Wez cited! Wez Cited! We lubs Kissamouse! Itz soo funfunfun! De
hoomins puts up a tree fur us innahows an makes lufurly boxes wif
ribbons on dem fur uses an it iz funfunfun!!!!!

An last yeer ow Sekrit Santa gived us de bestest prizes an owr meowmie
gots a prize an efen de weesels gots a prize cuz dey taked de
bigboxfullapapers an played in it. We all hada grate time!

Seti, Ghost and Freyr, furry egsited.

Yesyes, weez got a HOLE big boks fool larst yeer tu! Ize luf gettin da
karrds anna efurryfin!

Clarence

---