Ghost update

Old October 18th 11, 02:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kalynnda Rivermoon

Default Ghost update

Some good news on the Ghost front...she is negative for FeLV and FIV!
Unfortunately, we couldn't get her spayed because her temp was 104. She
got the 2-week antibiotic shot, on the assumption that she has an infection.

I think the antibiotics are helping. I installed a webcam in her room
last night. She is moving around and looking fairly relaxed when there
are no humans in the room. I can guarantee I'll see her about 5-10
minutes after I've left, since I always bring her gooshy food :-) I
don't know how much she was moving around before the shot yesterday, but
I really think she is feeling better.

This morning, she was hiding near the litterbox. When I went to scoop
it, she moved away, rather than huddling in fear. That is a good sign.

We now think she was either a barn kitty with some human exposure, or a
dumped cat. Regardless of her past, she is now our #9, and will be
loved and taken care of for as long as she is happy and healthy. May it
be many years.

I'm only streaming within my local network. Our cable provider frowns on
streaming servers. However, I think I can access the webcam as
snapshots on a webpage. If that works, I'll let you know the URL so you
can check in on her :-) I have it pointed at her cave (which she isn't
using yet), food bowls, and window.

Thanks for all your purrs.

Kalynnda
Old October 18th 11, 03:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk

On Tue, 18 Oct 2011 08:12:23 -0500, Kalynnda Rivermoon
wrote:

[...]

Good news indeed. I'm sure she'll feel better and be driving you crazy
in no time.

ghost rap marika Cat rescue 0 January 4th 08 02:30 AM
My Ghost Cat Debra Cat anecdotes 7 July 20th 05 08:40 PM
Ghost at my shoulder Norm Cat anecdotes 42 June 5th 04 05:45 PM
Ghost Cat [email protected] Cat anecdotes 4 October 28th 03 08:32 PM