Houdini kitten progress

Old August 20th 03, 07:04 PM
Dan and Nancy Mahoney

Default Houdini kitten progress

6 weeks after his rescue from the parking lot at Stater Bros Markets
Samuel Redkitten has adjusted nicely to household life, and has become
quite a character. His latest photo is online at
http://www.webfolks.us/dan/photos/

He is now a pound heavier than his one-week-older adopted sister Tabitha
(Tabitha is 3 pounds, Samuel is 4). For the longest time our older girl
Cleopatra has been Nancy's pillow-cat. Now I have a pillow-cat - Samuel
loves to share a pillow with his humans.

Dan

Old August 20th 03, 07:30 PM
bewtifulfreak

Dan and Nancy Mahoney wrote:
6 weeks after his rescue from the parking lot at Stater Bros Markets
Samuel Redkitten has adjusted nicely to household life, and has become
quite a character. His latest photo is online at
http://www.webfolks.us/dan/photos/

He's an absolute doll, so glad he ended up in such a loving home.

He is now a pound heavier than his one-week-older adopted sister
Tabitha (Tabitha is 3 pounds, Samuel is 4). For the longest time our
older girl Cleopatra has been Nancy's pillow-cat. Now I have a
pillow-cat - Samuel loves to share a pillow with his humans.

Lucky you! I love having a pillow cat (or even an undercover one) - I hope
the new kitten will honor me thusly.

Ann

--

http://www.angelfire.com/ca/bewtifulfreak

Old August 20th 03, 08:20 PM
Margaret Fine

Dan and Nancy Mahoney wrote:
6 weeks after his rescue from the parking lot at Stater Bros Markets
Samuel Redkitten has adjusted nicely to household life, and has become
quite a character. His latest photo is online at
http://www.webfolks.us/dan/photos/

He is now a pound heavier than his one-week-older adopted sister Tabitha
(Tabitha is 3 pounds, Samuel is 4). For the longest time our older girl
Cleopatra has been Nancy's pillow-cat. Now I have a pillow-cat - Samuel
loves to share a pillow with his humans.

Dan

He is adorable!

Did Nancy's job situation resolve itself? My husband asks me every day...

--
Margaret Fine

Old August 20th 03, 08:38 PM
Dan and Nancy Mahoney

He is adorable!

Did Nancy's job situation resolve itself? My husband asks me every day...

Nope. She's *still* working as a contractor, *still* unsure from week to
week whether she'll have a job next week, and *still* waiting to hear
from the County about the job she applied for with them.

Thanks for asking, though!

Dan

Old August 20th 03, 08:41 PM
Dan and Nancy Mahoney

Karen Chuplis wrote:
He looks like a different cat!! He has grown and is sleek!

He is indeed! You can no longer feels his bones protrude, but he still
feels slender. The biggest difference is that under that smooth, soft
coat is a layer of firm muscle.

The photo is a little light (Nancy's digital camera applies a little too
much flash), but you can still see the circles on his sides (his other
side pretty well matches). And his forehead "M" is quite pretty!

Dan

Old August 20th 03, 08:57 PM
Victor M. Martinez

Oh my! He looks *exactly* like Fez! Even the coat pattern is similar.

--
Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

Old August 20th 03, 09:37 PM
Shirley

Oh what a handsome boy, it's amazing what love and good food can do
;-)

--
Shirley
see my cats at

Old August 20th 03, 10:14 PM
Tanada

Dan and Nancy Mahoney wrote:

6 weeks after his rescue from the parking lot at Stater Bros Markets
Samuel Redkitten has adjusted nicely to household life, and has become
quite a character. His latest photo is online at
http://www.webfolks.us/dan/photos/

He is now a pound heavier than his one-week-older adopted sister Tabitha
(Tabitha is 3 pounds, Samuel is 4). For the longest time our older girl
Cleopatra has been Nancy's pillow-cat. Now I have a pillow-cat - Samuel
loves to share a pillow with his humans.

Samuel Redkitten fell into a good thing when he found his onetruehome.
Congrats on the pillow-cat, and on the weight gain. Every Kitten should
have hoomins like you and Nancy.

Pam S.
Old August 20th 03, 10:36 PM
polonca12000

So sorry to hear your wife's job situation hasn't improved yet.
Continued purrs and best wishes for her to get a great job,
--
Polonca & Soncek