Woman blames cat for death of her dog, sets out traps

Old September 9th 06, 06:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
stonej

Default Woman blames cat for death of her dog, sets out traps

http://www.lsj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art...609090340/1382

Old September 10th 06, 08:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lou B.

Default "And Your Little Dog, Too!"

That was hilarious. I'm glad some alley cat knew how to TCOB.

- Lou

Old September 10th 06, 08:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Lou B." wrote in message
That was hilarious. I'm glad some alley cat knew how to TCOB.

- Lou

What the hell are you talking about, webbie? To whom are you replying? You
are beginning to annoy me.

Old September 10th 06, 10:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Charlie Wilkes

On 10 Sep 2006 21:51:29 +0200, "cybercat"
wrote:

"Lou B." wrote in message
That was hilarious. I'm glad some alley cat knew how to TCOB.

- Lou

What the hell are you talking about, webbie? To whom are you replying? You
are beginning to annoy me.

These services package Usenet in such a way that people tend to think
they are breezy, sanitized hobby resources. They set people up for a
big shock.

It's like making a hotel reservation, taking a cab from the airport,
and ending up in the basement of a sewage plant.

Charlie
Old September 10th 06, 10:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
MODERATOR #45865

Charlie Wilkes wrote:

It's like making a hotel reservation, taking a cab from the airport,
and ending up in the basement of a sewage plant.

Charlie

lmao

Old September 10th 06, 11:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Charlie Wilkes" wrote:

What the hell are you talking about, webbie? To whom are you replying?

You
are beginning to annoy me.

These services package Usenet in such a way that people tend to think
they are breezy, sanitized hobby resources. They set people up for a
big shock.

It's like making a hotel reservation, taking a cab from the airport,
and ending up in the basement of a sewage plant.

lol

Warning: Do not use Ultimate-Anonymity
They are worthless spammers that are running a scam.

Old September 11th 06, 12:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lou B.

Ooh, cyberpussy called me "webbie" - my feelings are really hurt now.

- Lou

Old September 11th 06, 12:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sosessyithurts

Charlie Wilkes wrote:

These services package Usenet in such a way that people tend to think
they are breezy, sanitized hobby resources. They set people up for a
big shock.

It's like making a hotel reservation, taking a cab from the airport,
and ending up in the basement of a sewage plant.

Charlie

I think you should write comedy for one of those high profile shows
like family guy, "just shoot me".. simpsons or something like that

reality is what is so damn funny

Old September 11th 06, 12:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sosessyithurts

Lou B. wrote:
Ooh, cyberpussy called me "webbie" - my feelings are really hurt now.

- Lou

once a month you little webbies show up and think you own usenet

I suppose this is your monitor
shaking my monitor

I suppose this is your keyboard
shaking my keyoard