Is you cat throwing up? Here is my theory

Old September 11th 06, 07:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lou B.

Default Is you cat throwing up? Here is my theory

Hey Tiny Pea Brain Berry, your latest expoundings regarding just exactly
what you would like to have pounded up your butt are certainly
interesting, however, as this post will likely be evaporated due to the
efforts of tiny lizard-brained hemmorrhoids like you, I will make this
short. Really and truly I am glad that the guards of your cellblock
allow you these few minutes per day to spew your vile hatred. I just
hope you had fun! -Lou

Old September 11th 06, 10:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
meeee

"Lou B." wrote in message
Hey Tiny Pea Brain Berry, your latest expoundings regarding just exactly
what you would like to have pounded up your butt are certainly
interesting, however, as this post will likely be evaporated due to the
efforts of tiny lizard-brained hemmorrhoids like you, I will make this
short. Really and truly I am glad that the guards of your cellblock
allow you these few minutes per day to spew your vile hatred. I just
hope you had fun! -Lou

Oh, he had fun. We all had fun, didn't we? Everyone, tell the nice man what
fun we had...

Old September 11th 06, 12:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sosessyithurts

meeee wrote:

Oh, he had fun. We all had fun, didn't we? Everyone, tell the nice man what
fun we had...

I had fun

Old September 11th 06, 03:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Eva Quesnell

On Sun, 10 Sep 2006, Lou B. wrote:

Cyberpussy found a couple brain cells to rub together and came up with
the following:

Okay, jackass. Nobody knows who you
are referring to because you will not
have the courtesy to include a snippet of
the post to which to are replying.

You are dismissed.

Idiot.

Hey you magnificent idiot, kudos for the magnificent insult.

Like I said, get a clue.

Oh and, just a suggestion, as an aid to the foregoing advice, go back
and READ THE THREAD.

Who's an idiot?

- Lou

Who's an idiot? You are. Like the other poster said, nobody knows what
you're talking about if you don't include the post to which you are
replying. Duh!
Old September 11th 06, 11:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
meeee

"Charlie Wilkes" wrote in message
On Sun, 10 Sep 2006 23:31:49 -0700, (Lou B.) wrote:

this post will likely be evaporated due to the
efforts of tiny lizard-brained hemmorrhoids like you

Do you smoke pot, Lou? You seem like someone who could benefit from a
bit of herbal enhancement. Your cat might like it too.

Charlie

Maybe he/she/it has run out amd that's why it's cranky....