First Dmitri Pictures!

Old August 5th 10, 06:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral[_2_]

Default First Dmitri Pictures!

Hi all, here are the first pictures of Dmitri for your enjoyment!

http://picasaweb.google.com/handfire.houle4/Dmitri#

He and Francesca appear to be working out their relationship thus far.
They've stopped trading hisses at least, although there's still some
growling and bopping going on. But there are also some nose touches
and chasing games. They're taking meals together in the kitchen,
already, although I place their bowls several feet apart.

Melissa
Old August 5th 10, 06:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl P.[_2_]

Shiral wrote:
Hi all, here are the first pictures of Dmitri for your enjoyment!

http://picasaweb.google.com/handfire.houle4/Dmitri#

He and Francesca appear to be working out their relationship thus far.
They've stopped trading hisses at least, although there's still some
growling and bopping going on. But there are also some nose touches
and chasing games. They're taking meals together in the kitchen,
already, although I place their bowls several feet apart.

Melissa

He's really sweet! Lovely stripes and he looks like a very active kitten!

--
Cheryl P.
Old August 5th 10, 07:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

Shiral wrote:
Hi all, here are the first pictures of Dmitri for your enjoyment!

http://picasaweb.google.com/handfire.houle4/Dmitri#

He and Francesca appear to be working out their relationship thus far.
They've stopped trading hisses at least, although there's still some
growling and bopping going on. But there are also some nose touches
and chasing games. They're taking meals together in the kitchen,
already, although I place their bowls several feet apart.

Melissa

He has a sweet expression. nose kisses for Dimitri. MLB
Old August 5th 10, 07:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Shiral wrote:
Hi all, here are the first pictures of Dmitri for your enjoyment!

http://picasaweb.google.com/handfire.houle4/Dmitri#

He and Francesca appear to be working out their relationship thus far.
They've stopped trading hisses at least, although there's still some
growling and bopping going on. But there are also some nose touches
and chasing games. They're taking meals together in the kitchen,
already, although I place their bowls several feet apart.

Melissa

He's very cute. :-)

--
Adrian (Owned by Bagheera & Shadow)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old August 5th 10, 07:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karla

"Shiral" wrote in message
Hi all, here are the first pictures of Dmitri for your enjoyment!

http://picasaweb.google.com/handfire.houle4/Dmitri#

He and Francesca appear to be working out their relationship thus far.
They've stopped trading hisses at least, although there's still some
growling and bopping going on. But there are also some nose touches
and chasing games. They're taking meals together in the kitchen,
already, although I place their bowls several feet apart.

Melissa

Uh-oh. I saw his picture at the post office. He's wanted in three states.

What evil lurks...

Seriously, he is wonderfully kittenly beautiful, just purfect.
Karla

Old August 5th 10, 08:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Shiral wrote:
Hi all, here are the first pictures of Dmitri for your enjoyment!

http://picasaweb.google.com/handfire.houle4/Dmitri#

He and Francesca appear to be working out their relationship thus far.
They've stopped trading hisses at least, although there's still some
growling and bopping going on. But there are also some nose touches
and chasing games. They're taking meals together in the kitchen,
already, although I place their bowls several feet apart.

Oh my goodness, you should have heard the squeals when I first set eyes
on that page full of pictures. He is absolutely adorable, and will grow
into a very handsome gentlecat, I'm sure. fanning self You should have
put a KFW on this! Want kitten! Want grey stripey kitten!

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.
Old August 5th 10, 08:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Shiral wrote:

Hi all, here are the first pictures of Dmitri for your enjoyment!

http://picasaweb.google.com/handfire.houle4/Dmitri#

He and Francesca appear to be working out their relationship thus far.
They've stopped trading hisses at least, although there's still some
growling and bopping going on. But there are also some nose touches
and chasing games. They're taking meals together in the kitchen,
already, although I place their bowls several feet apart.

Oh my god, he's *adorable*!! What a face. And what beautiful fur - he's
going to be a gorgeous cat. You must be having a great time with him.
He looks very playful. I hope he and Francesca become good buddies, or
at least, coexist in a peaceable way.

Great pics!

Joyce

--
A clean house is a sign of a broken computer.
Old August 5th 10, 08:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Marina wrote:

Hi all, here are the first pictures of Dmitri for your enjoyment!

http://picasaweb.google.com/handfire.houle4/Dmitri#

Oh my goodness, you should have heard the squeals when I first set eyes
on that page full of pictures. He is absolutely adorable, and will grow
into a very handsome gentlecat, I'm sure. fanning self You should have
put a KFW on this! Want kitten! Want grey stripey kitten!

Exactly! He is too cute. I almost squealed out loud myself, and I'm at
work. Then everyone would have known I'm not working. The little
hoolikitten would have gotten me in trouble.

Joyce

--
A clean house is a sign of a broken computer.
Old August 5th 10, 10:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf[_2_]

On Thu, 5 Aug 2010 10:36:01 -0700 (PDT), Shiral
wrote:

Hi all, here are the first pictures of Dmitri for your enjoyment!

http://picasaweb.google.com/handfire.houle4/Dmitri#

He and Francesca appear to be working out their relationship thus far.
They've stopped trading hisses at least, although there's still some
growling and bopping going on. But there are also some nose touches
and chasing games. They're taking meals together in the kitchen,
already, although I place their bowls several feet apart.

Melissa

He's just a beautiful little guy, I think.

What a sweet face he has, too!

I am sure he will grow up into an equally beautiful cat, providing many
years of laughter and companionship.

- Robert Heinlein

---
Virus Database (VPS): 100805-0, 08/05/2010
Tested on: 8/5/2010 4:55:09 PM