A Candle for RPCA

Old August 18th 10, 11:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^,,^=

Default A Candle for RPCA

There was talk of candles, and a lot of people are going thru SO much,
so I put up a candle site for us
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...?l=eng&gi=RPCA
Light one if you like, don't if you don't want to.
I apologise if I have offended 'anyone'.
Love, Peace, Purrs and Prayers
Kyla

Old August 18th 10, 11:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Dan M

On Wed, 18 Aug 2010 15:17:19 -0700, Kyla =^,,^= wrote:

There was talk of candles, and a lot of people are going thru SO much,
so I put up a candle site for us
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...?l=eng&gi=RPCA Light one
if you like, don't if you don't want to. I apologise if I have offended
'anyone'. Love, Peace, Purrs and Prayers
Kyla

That was a good idea - thanks for doing that.

It is definitely time for the bad sh*t to stop happening.

Dan
Old August 19th 10, 12:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Donna M.

On 18 Aug 2010 22:34:30 GMT, Dan M wrote:

On Wed, 18 Aug 2010 15:17:19 -0700, Kyla =^,,^= wrote:

There was talk of candles, and a lot of people are going thru SO much,
so I put up a candle site for us
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...?l=eng&gi=RPCA Light one
if you like, don't if you don't want to. I apologise if I have offended
'anyone'. Love, Peace, Purrs and Prayers
Kyla

That was a good idea - thanks for doing that.

It is definitely time for the bad sh*t to stop happening.

Dan

Agreed. I'm more than glad to light a virtual candle, considering the
number of major prayer and purr intentions we've seen here in the past
several days.

Donna, Captain, Stanley, and Mini
Old August 19th 10, 04:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Kyla =^,,^= wrote:
There was talk of candles, and a lot of people are going thru SO much,
so I put up a candle site for us
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...?l=eng&gi=RPCA
Light one if you like, don't if you don't want to.
I apologise if I have offended 'anyone'.
Love, Peace, Purrs and Prayers
Kyla

Are you that stupid, hateful, or just that insensitive. Either way, you
seem to be trying to get to Lori. I can't believe even you would stoop
this low.

Pam S. DISGUSTED!!! TOTALLY!!!
Old August 19th 10, 04:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
moonglow minnow[_3_]

In article ,
tanadashoes wrote:

Are you that stupid, hateful, or just that insensitive. Either way, you
seem to be trying to get to Lori. I can't believe even you would stoop
this low.

Pam S. DISGUSTED!!! TOTALLY!!!

Down, girl.

Both Lori and Kyla do things to provoke, and both have significant
chunks of 'me me me' time here. Let's not let petty bickering and
personal grudges swallow this group again.

--
minnow ^..^

http://twitter.com/taheenahana
http://www.flickr.com/photos/minnow/
Old August 19th 10, 06:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
news
Kyla =^,,^= wrote:
There was talk of candles, and a lot of people are going thru SO much,
so I put up a candle site for us
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...?l=eng&gi=RPCA
Light one if you like, don't if you don't want to.
I apologise if I have offended 'anyone'.
Love, Peace, Purrs and Prayers
Kyla

Are you that stupid, hateful, or just that insensitive. Either way, you
seem to be trying to get to Lori. I can't believe even you would stoop
this low.

Pam S. DISGUSTED!!! TOTALLY!!!

What on earth is there in Kyla's post to bring on such a nasty attack? You
are the one who seems to be hateful and insensitive. What does it have to
do with Lori?

Joy

Old August 19th 10, 06:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf[_2_]

On Wed, 18 Aug 2010 23:34:25 -0400, tanadashoes
wrote:

Kyla =^,,^= wrote:
There was talk of candles, and a lot of people are going thru SO much,
so I put up a candle site for us
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...?l=eng&gi=RPCA
Light one if you like, don't if you don't want to.
I apologise if I have offended 'anyone'.
Love, Peace, Purrs and Prayers
Kyla

Are you that stupid, hateful, or just that insensitive. Either way, you
seem to be trying to get to Lori. I can't believe even you would stoop
this low.

Pam S. DISGUSTED!!! TOTALLY!!!

I see you are off your meds.

Please start taking them, on schedule, before you post here

---
Virus Database (VPS): 100818-1, 08/18/2010
Tested on: 8/19/2010 12:53:56 AM

Old August 19th 10, 03:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

Kyla =^,,^= wrote:
There was talk of candles, and a lot of people are going thru SO much,
so I put up a candle site for us
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...?l=eng&gi=RPCA
Light one if you like, don't if you don't want to.
I apologise if I have offended 'anyone'.
Love, Peace, Purrs and Prayers
Kyla

Are you that stupid, hateful, or just that insensitive. *Either way, you
seem to be trying to get to Lori. *I can't believe even you would stoop
this low.

Pam S. *DISGUSTED!!! *TOTALLY!!!

What on earth is there in Kyla's post to bring on such a nasty attack? *You
are the one who seems to be hateful and insensitive. *What does it have to
do with Lori?

Joy

I see exactly what Pam is talking about. Does no one else see it?

Lori is in a seriously desperate situation. Everybody knows that.
She's been
to hell and back with pain, narcotic withdrawals, with financial/
family problems
on top of it. Kyla knows it too.
But instead of cutting her a little slack (or hell, even killfiling
her)...Kyla has
been baiting Lori for two days. Even to the point of THANKING two
posters for
chiding her. (Kyla's exact words we

Thank you Adrian for telling her that. It's always about 'her'

I've sent her well wishes when she was sick and ended up getting some
hate
e- mail from her."

I agree with you MaryL. Thank you for posting that. Altho Lori and I don't get along, I have sent good wishes her way and then get hate e-mails from her telling me I'm not welcome here (after Pam lost Rob)..

There's absolutely no reason to keep dragging up those stupid e-mails
from
LONG AGO, unless you're looking for a fight. The -emails,
incidentially,
were ABOUT candle-lighting.

So I think Pam saw it as maybe waving a red flag in front of a bull.
Kyla *knew*
it would irritate Lori.

Don't get me wrong. I don't care about the candles. I don't even think
Pam
cares about the candles. That's not the issue. The issue is, Kyla is
just
trying to get a rise out of Lori, and she's been digging at her for
two days.
That's just kicking someone when they're down.

Just, as always, my HO. And if it turns out no one gets what I'm
trying to
say, then I concede that maybe *I* should look into meds.

Sherry

Old August 20th 10, 12:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_3_]

"Sherry" wrote in message

Just, as always, my HO. And if it turns out no one gets what I'm
trying to
say, then I concede that maybe *I* should look into meds.

I know exactly what you mean. No meds needed.