Ladies, you need to watch this

Old March 7th 07, 11:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood JeepŠ

Default Ladies, you need to watch this

An all-men ice-skating demonstration. Very nicely done IMNSHO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkp9OXAVD88

(I got this from another group - where all the women are now drooling LOL)

--
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)Š

Old March 7th 07, 11:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood JeepŠ

In ,
Magic Mood JeepŠ purred:
An all-men ice-skating demonstration. Very nicely done IMNSHO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkp9OXAVD88

(I got this from another group - where all the women are now drooling
LOL)

PS - saw a promo on TV last night for a movie, starring Will Ferrell and Jon
Heder (the guy who played Napoleon Dynamite), pairing together for an ice
skating competition.... Blades of Glory is the name
http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0445934/

Old March 8th 07, 12:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen AKA Kajikit

On Wed, 7 Mar 2007 18:08:22 -0500, "Magic Mood JeepŠ"
wrote:

An all-men ice-skating demonstration. Very nicely done IMNSHO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkp9OXAVD88

(I got this from another group - where all the women are now drooling LOL)

Yep... they're cute :P
Old March 8th 07, 11:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
wafflycat

"Magic Mood JeepŠ" wrote in message
An all-men ice-skating demonstration. Very nicely done IMNSHO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkp9OXAVD88

(I got this from another group - where all the women are now drooling LOL)

If I were a gay man I think I'd find them exceedingly droolable ;-)

Old March 8th 07, 11:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

wafflycat wrote:
"Magic Mood JeepŠ" wrote in message
An all-men ice-skating demonstration. Very nicely done IMNSHO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkp9OXAVD88

(I got this from another group - where all the women are now
drooling LOL)

If I were a gay man I think I'd find them exceedingly droolable ;-)

I really can't imagine you as a gay man, Helen. ;-)

Talking of gay men, I was sad to see John Inman had died. :-(
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old March 8th 07, 11:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley via CatKB.com

Magic Mood JeepŠ wrote:
An all-men ice-skating demonstration. Very nicely done IMNSHO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkp9OXAVD88

(I got this from another group - where all the women are now drooling LOL)

Currently this is causing an outbreak of drooling in London NHS Trust female
staff!!!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old March 8th 07, 04:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

"wafflycat" wrote in message

"Magic Mood JeepŠ" wrote in message
An all-men ice-skating demonstration. Very nicely done IMNSHO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkp9OXAVD88

(I got this from another group - where all the women are now drooling

LOL)

If I were a gay man I think I'd find them exceedingly droolable ;-)

I commented, "Straight, gay, who cares. Yum". To me, eye candy isn't about
the having, just the enjoying factor. And I can enjoy those guys.

Old March 8th 07, 08:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Adrian A" wrote in message
wafflycat wrote:
"Magic Mood JeepŠ" wrote in message
An all-men ice-skating demonstration. Very nicely done IMNSHO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkp9OXAVD88

(I got this from another group - where all the women are now
drooling LOL)

If I were a gay man I think I'd find them exceedingly droolable ;-)

I really can't imagine you as a gay man, Helen. ;-)

Talking of gay men, I was sad to see John Inman had died. :-(

I was sad, too. 71 is far too young to die.

Tweed

Old March 8th 07, 10:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Thu, 8 Mar 2007 20:31:22 -0000, "Christina Websell"
yodeled:

"Adrian A" wrote in message
wafflycat wrote:
"Magic Mood JeepŠ" wrote in message
An all-men ice-skating demonstration. Very nicely done IMNSHO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkp9OXAVD88

(I got this from another group - where all the women are now
drooling LOL)

If I were a gay man I think I'd find them exceedingly droolable ;-)

I really can't imagine you as a gay man, Helen. ;-)

Talking of gay men, I was sad to see John Inman had died. :-(

I was sad, too. 71 is far too young to die.

Tweed

I'm sorry to hear this. A very funny man.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War