Purrs for Archie

Old December 11th 04, 03:42 AM
Susan M

Default Purrs for Archie

Hi all:

I got sad news from my daughter's grade 1 teacher today. Last week, her cat
Archie raced out of the house when Kate was leaving to go to school. Then
Fox raced out. Kate was able to get Fox but Archie had gone under a
neighbour's steps and she couldn't catch him. I had thought that she would
have had him back by now but he hasn't made his way home. In the meantime,
its been below zero (F) and I'm afraid that it may have been to cold for
Archie. It's warmed up now, which is good. This must have been at least a
week ago and Kate is beside herself. Poor Kate and Archie - I hope that he
can find his way back to his loving meowmie.

I haven't had a chance to have a long talk about it with her since we've
just done this through notes in my daughter's notebook. I hope to talk to
her on Monday and see what she has been able to do or hear if he's even been
sighted.

Any spares purrs for a devastated human and a cold kitty before Christmas
would be much appreciated.

Susan M
Otis and Chester
Hugging the cats extra close again tonight

Old December 11th 04, 04:45 AM
Marina

Susan M wrote:

Any spares purrs for a devastated human and a cold kitty before Christmas
would be much appreciated.

Poor Kate and Archie! Many purrs coming over that he makes his way home
soon.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki
Old December 11th 04, 05:07 AM
Karen Chuplis

in article M0uud.457124$Pl.268327@pd7tw1no, Susan M at smawdsley remove
@shaw.ca wrote on 12/10/04 9:42 PM:

[...]

Ohhhh. Mega purrs for Archie to be found.

Old December 11th 04, 06:48 AM
O J

Susan M wrote:

I got sad news from my daughter's grade 1 teacher today. Last week, her cat
Archie raced out of the house when Kate was leaving to go to school.

---------------------snip----------------------
Poor kitty! As we all know, cats are remarkably resilient animals and
I hope that Kate hasn't given up hope. Sending mega-purrs for Archie
to get his furry little butt home pronto.

Regards and Purrs,
O J
Old December 11th 04, 12:31 PM
Lisa Katt

Purrs for Archie and every lost cat to find their way home real soon.
Elisabet and Hugo Katt

Old December 11th 04, 03:02 PM
Kreisleriana

On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 03:42:36 GMT, "Susan M" smawdsley remove
@shaw.ca yodeled:

Hi all:

I got sad news from my daughter's grade 1 teacher today. Last week, her cat
Archie raced out of the house when Kate was leaving to go to school. Then
Fox raced out. Kate was able to get Fox but Archie had gone under a
neighbour's steps and she couldn't catch him. I had thought that she would
have had him back by now but he hasn't made his way home. In the meantime,
its been below zero (F) and I'm afraid that it may have been to cold for
Archie. It's warmed up now, which is good. This must have been at least a
week ago and Kate is beside herself. Poor Kate and Archie - I hope that he
can find his way back to his loving meowmie.

Warm, furry butt homes for Archie, and comforting ones for his family.

I haven't had a chance to have a long talk about it with her since we've
just done this through notes in my daughter's notebook. I hope to talk to
her on Monday and see what she has been able to do or hear if he's even been
sighted.

Any spares purrs for a devastated human and a cold kitty before Christmas
would be much appreciated.

Susan M
Otis and Chester
Hugging the cats extra close again tonight

Theresa
Old December 11th 04, 04:38 PM
Dan M

Any spares purrs for a devastated human and a cold kitty before Christmas
would be much appreciated.

Sending our best purrs.
Old December 11th 04, 06:19 PM
Sheenah

"Susan M" smawdsley remove @shaw.ca wrote in message
Hi all:

I got sad news from my daughter's grade 1 teacher today. Last week,

her cat
Archie raced out of the house when Kate was leaving to go to school.

Any spares purrs for a devastated human and a cold kitty before

Christmas
would be much appreciated.

Susan M

On their way

Sheenah and the gang

Old December 11th 04, 06:32 PM
Takayuki

"Susan M" smawdsley remove @shaw.ca wrote:

It's warmed up now, which is good. This must have been at least a
week ago and Kate is beside herself. Poor Kate and Archie - I hope that he
can find his way back to his loving meowmie.

How unlucky! You were very nice to be there to listen to her when you
were there for something completely unrelated. You must be able to
relate to her worried very well. Otis was actually pretty lucky last
time. Sending homing purrs.