Snoring

Old January 13th 05, 09:26 PM
Christina Websell

Default Snoring

Do your cats snore? Kitty is in the next room stretched out in front of the
fire and I can hear her snoring from here.
Is this normal?

Tweed

Old January 13th 05, 09:36 PM
Seanette Blaylock

"Christina Websell" had some very
interesting things to say about Snoring:

Do your cats snore? Kitty is in the next room stretched out in front of the
fire and I can hear her snoring from here.
Is this normal?

Felix does, which can be a real nuisance when he's on the bed with us,
since DH is a champion snorer. [The stripey PITA has also been known
to join me when I sleep on the sofa for whatever reason, and settle
onto the sofa arm next to my head, snoring of course. :-)]

Old January 13th 05, 11:04 PM
jmcquown

Christina Websell wrote:
Do your cats snore? Kitty is in the next room stretched out in front
of the fire and I can hear her snoring from here.
Is this normal?

Tweed

Yep, Persia snores occasionally.

Jill

Old January 14th 05, 12:11 AM
TBird

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
Do your cats snore? Kitty is in the next room stretched out in front of

the
fire and I can hear her snoring from here.
Is this normal?

Tweed

Oh my god - Joe Kitty snores louder than my husband. Today is was a rusty
bicycle wheel like noise. Very disturbing.

TBird --- talks in her sleep

Old January 14th 05, 04:37 AM
W. Leong

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
Do your cats snore? Kitty is in the next room stretched out in front of
the fire and I can hear her snoring from here.
Is this normal?

Tweed

Rusty used to snore quite loudly. But he hasn't snored recently.

Winnie

Old January 14th 05, 05:20 AM
William Hamblen

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 21:26:44 -0000, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

Do your cats snore? Kitty is in the next room stretched out in front of the
fire and I can hear her snoring from here.
Is this normal?

Had one cat that snored. It was a treble snore. Normal? Don't know.
A friend had a labrador retriever that snored It was a bass snore.

Old January 14th 05, 06:51 AM
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Christina Websell wrote:

Do your cats snore? Kitty is in the next room stretched out in front of the
fire and I can hear her snoring from here.
Is this normal?

Patches used to snore so loud, he'd sometimes wake me up!
(And I had thought I was rid of that problem when I shed my
husband.)

Old January 14th 05, 08:40 AM
O J

Tweed wrote:

Do your cats snore? Kitty is in the next room stretched out in front of the
fire and I can hear her snoring from here.
Is this normal?

Most of mine are noiseless when they sleep, but my sweet-faced Natasha
("Tasha"), my female Russian Blue, who is more than a little 'fluffy'
does make little snoring sounds. She never seems to have to catch up
due to a lack of breathing though, so I don't worry about her. She
has the sweetest face I've ever seen on a cat and we're willing to put
up with a little extra noise at night.

Regards and Purrs,
O J
Old January 14th 05, 06:38 PM
Exocat

Pretty normal. Aries & Kensey (both RB) snored like hoomins, and so does
Bandit. Needless to say he's the one who sleeps closest to me while the
really quiet boys, Pericles & Snowball, are further away not keeping me
awake.

I could recommend buying a nice pair of mousie earmuffs but suspect they
wouldn't last long.

Purrs

Gordon (who was awake all night thanks to Bandit's nasal opera) & the TT