Sophie Cat Meets Captain Estonia

Old December 3rd 04, 12:23 PM
D. R. Crawford

Default Sophie Cat Meets Captain Estonia

This incident took place before Sophie Cat had her dignity compromised by
Sophie Dog (see earlier post), back when she had yet to be spayed. This was
a period of time characterized by people expressing shock and awe at the
*LOUD* yowls of lust that Sophie Cat when in heat would broadcast to the
entire neighborhood. No one could understand how an eight-pound cat could
make more noise than a Boeing 747 taking off. All the neighbors begged
Sophie's human to *please* arrange for her to mate so she would *shut up*
already.

I was visiting one evening when Sophie's human proudly told me that I would
be privileged to meet Captain Estonia in just a few minutes. I'm sitting
there wondering what this might mean when the doorbell rings and a voice
says, "Are you ready?" Sophie's human said "Yes we are!" and then the
doorknob turns, the door opens and in strides **Captain Estonia** in all
his glory ... a large male Siamese cat wearing a bright-colored *cape* with
the words "Captain Estonia" embroidered on it. His human was grinning just
outside the door and snapping a picture of this epic moment. All I could do
was shake my head and smile.

It was explained to me later that the Captain's human and his roommates had
decided to name him Captain Estonia just for the hell of it. Later they
decided that a cat with such a magnificent name should have a cape just
like Captain America so they got somebody's girlfriend to make him one.
Surprisingly, he seemed to enjoy wearing it. Whenever people came over he
would parade around wearing his cape and everyone just loved it. Naturally,
when Sophie's human heard about the great Captain Estonia, she decided that
he was the one for Sophie. Anyway, after a few visits from the Captain,
Sophie Cat stopped yowling and eventually produced a fine litter of kittens
that everyone adored.

Old December 3rd 04, 11:31 PM
SUQKRT

In article , "D. R. Crawford"
wrote:

[...]

That is sooooo funny!
Suz
Macmoosette

"People that hate cats will come back as mice in their next life."
--Faith Resnick

|\__/|
(=':'=)
(")_(")