Stosh Weissmuller

Old October 7th 04, 04:17 AM
Singh

Default Stosh Weissmuller

After letting my hair grow out for three and a half years, it's become
thick and heavy and hangs down to my butt even after I braid it.

Last night the spirit of Tarzan took possession of Stosh. He took a
running start and grabbed my hair, swinging on it like a vine. All 16
pounds of Stosh. This little half-starved kitty I got last Christmas day
really took on some size in the past few months.

"LOUIE!!! Get this friggin' juvenile delinquent out of my hair!"
"What's he into now?"
"My friggin' HAIR, I said! He won't let go!" and indeed, he had his
claws well-hooked into what was left of my braid. Louie had a hell of a
time getting him off. My hair was tangled all around his claws. Had he
been all black, it would have looked great for Halloween.

Brandy seems to worship her "big brother" and will do everything he
does. This means that she has no table manners, belches like a truck
driver, and a catnip habit that threatens to cost me a fortune. But you
gotta love her, this bundle of purrs and play. I just hope that she
doesn't decide to try a Sheena of the Jungle routine.

Blessed be,
Baha

Old October 7th 04, 04:26 AM
Steve Touchstone

ROFLMAO You certainly have a knack for making a great story out of a
good one

--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:

Old October 7th 04, 05:35 AM
Marina

Singh wrote:

[...]

ROFL!

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old October 7th 04, 02:33 PM
Kreisleriana

On Wed, 06 Oct 2004 23:17:46 -0400, Singh
yodeled:

[...]

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

OMG, I am sorry about your poor head, but WOW! You should dine out on
this one for months!!!

What color is Stosh, anyway? I love his name. My father used to call
my little brother Stosh when he was a toddler. I have no idea why,
but my father always called people strange names. He used to call me
Harvey and my mother Arthur.

Theresa

Old October 8th 04, 03:57 AM
Singh

Kreisleriana wrote:

[...]

Stosh and Roxie are both black and white, in a vary fashionable tuxedo
pattern. Stosh wears his jacket buttoned, where Roxie's is open. Brandy also
wears a tux but it's more retro: a sort of Elton John 1972 look. Her tux is
tortie, and she has a neat little white shirt front and cuffs. As my
husband's first name is Buxees (Louis is his middle name and only his friends
and family use it) there are some folks who call our place "Liz and Buxees'
House of Tuxies."

Stosh is named partly in honor of my Polish heritage, partly because he liked
the name as much as we did. When we got him, he was called Slippers and
didn't respond. So we called out names from a baby name book until we found
one mutually agreeable. Brandy came with her name and responds to it. Roxie
was Booboo and I refused to call her after a sore. We first called her
Rokusaburo, after an Iron Chef until we learned that part of the name means
third son, so we feminized it to Ryoko Sakura-Roxie for short.

So your mama was Arthur? At least she was called for royalty. My father
called me Charlie Brown. either his English really did bite as badly as I
thought it did, or he really needed glasses. I now need a therapist.

Blessed be,
Baha

Theresa