Free da katnip krusade

Old March 13th 12, 12:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Default Free da katnip krusade

Itz out der in da bakyard.

Ize kin smell it frum a mile away.

Itz CATNIP, and a highly potent form.

Butted dey kaged it in so weze kant git it.

Wat gud iz katnip in a kage?

Anykittie haf any idearz on how to free da katnip?

Booker, cirklin da cage an plottin to git hiz katnip.
Old March 13th 12, 03:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Mar 12, 7:40*pm, Booker wrote:
Itz out der in da bakyard.

Ize kin smell it frum a mile away.

Itz CATNIP, and a highly potent form.

Butted dey kaged it in so weze kant git it.

Wat gud iz katnip in a kage?

Anykittie haf any idearz on how to free da katnip?

Booker, cirklin da cage an plottin to git hiz katnip.

Wascal an Hether-dog emerge from a teleporter

Wee is heer to hep. Hmm. Mebbe if I hook dis rop to da kage Hether can
pool it over.

--
Wascal
Old March 14th 12, 12:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

On Mar 12, 7:40 pm, Booker
Itz out der in da bakyard.

Ize kin smell it frum a mile away.

Itz CATNIP, and a highly potent form.

Butted dey kaged it in so weze kant git it.

Wat gud iz katnip in a kage?

Anykittie haf any idearz on how to free da katnip?

Booker, cirklin da cage an plottin to git hiz katnip.

Wascal an Hether-dog emerge from a teleporter

Wee is heer to hep. Hmm. Mebbe if I hook dis rop to da kage Hether can
pool it over.

Datz u gud idear Wascal. yeUP. Mosey frum hiz snowy home

--
Wascal
Old March 14th 12, 01:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Mar 13, 6:55*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
On Mar 12, 7:40 pm, Booker

Itz out der in da bakyard.

Ize kin smell it frum a mile away.

Itz CATNIP, and a highly potent form.

Butted dey kaged it in so weze kant git it.

Wat gud iz katnip in a kage?

Anykittie haf any idearz on how to free da katnip?

Booker, cirklin da cage an plottin to git hiz katnip.

Wascal an Hether-dog emerge from a teleporter

Wee is heer to hep. Hmm. Mebbe if I hook dis rop to da kage Hether can
pool it over.

Datz u gud idear Wascal. yeUP. Mosey frum hiz snowy home

Dat kage isn' moofin furry multsh. I fink we gneed MOR DOGGIES on da
job. I will call da Bear.

--
Wascal

Old March 14th 12, 05:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

On Mar 12, 7:40 pm, Booker

Itz out der in da bakyard.

Ize kin smell it frum a mile away.

Itz CATNIP, and a highly potent form.

Butted dey kaged it in so weze kant git it.

Wat gud iz katnip in a kage?

Anykittie haf any idearz on how to free da katnip?

Booker, cirklin da cage an plottin to git hiz katnip.

Wascal an Hether-dog emerge from a teleporter

Wee is heer to hep. Hmm. Mebbe if I hook dis rop to da kage Hether can
pool it over.

Datz u gud idear Wascal. yeUP. Mosey frum hiz snowy home

Dat kage isn' moofin furry multsh. I fink we gneed MOR DOGGIES on da
job. I will call da Bear.

--
Wascal

Gud idea, Wascal.
ai noe sum Noofiez dat wyl hulp iffen yew nead dem.
Is et kold wer yew r?
---
Mosey

Old March 14th 12, 01:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

On 3/13/2012 9:26 PM, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Dat kage isn' moofin furry multsh. I fink we gneed MOR DOGGIES on da
job. I will call da Bear.

--
Wascal

Gud idea, Wascal.
ai noe sum Noofiez dat wyl hulp iffen yew nead dem.
Is et kold wer yew r? ---
Mosey

Mayhapz iffin allovus kittiez help Bear an Hether weze kin pull da kage
ofur an getz da katnip.

Booker, gettin dizzy frum cirklin da kage
Old March 14th 12, 07:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Mar 14, 8:36*am, Booker wrote:
On 3/13/2012 9:26 PM, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Dat kage isn' moofin furry multsh. I fink we gneed MOR DOGGIES on da
job. I will call da Bear.

--
Wascal

Gud idea, Wascal.
ai noe sum Noofiez dat wyl hulp iffen yew nead dem.
Is et kold wer yew r? ---
Mosey

Mayhapz iffin allovus kittiez help Bear an Hether weze kin pull da kage
ofur an getz da katnip.

Booker, gettin dizzy frum cirklin da kage

Heer comes Bear, wiff his frenz da Booldog Boys.
Bear emerges from the teleporter with two heavily muscled young white
dogs that look like the less-extreme earlier version of the modern
English Bulldog and Wascal begins to harness them up, with Heather
keeping all the male dogs in line

Wen I say "mutsh" you pool. They hear mush, so they start to pull
Wait UP

--
Wascal
Old March 15th 12, 12:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

[...]

ai hoap dat solvd da catnip problum Wascal.

Mosey
Old March 15th 12, 01:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Itz free. Ize had summore. Ize rolled round an round in it an akted lyke
a fool! So sez meowmie.

Derz nuf fur efurrykittie! Haf sum!

Booker, wobbly

Old March 16th 12, 12:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Weh wyl awl wike tew hab sum uf yer gud katnip..weh need et. yeUP. Fank yew
sew mutch . Mosey fur hiz hoam.