Kissing warm kitty paws

Old January 7th 05, 12:08 AM
Kalynnda Berens

Default Kissing warm kitty paws

We have two electric heating pads on during winter (wrapped in towels).
Shadow is 15 and can use the extra heat on her old bones. The second one
came out because Cloudy, who thinks she's Queen Kitty, kept kicking
Shadow off the heating pad.

Now Cloudy spends a lot of time on the heating pad. But I've found one
wonderful side effect - extra warm kitty belly and paws. So now I head
over to her, pick her up, cuddle her, and nuzzle and kiss her paws and
belly. Ahh. Warm kitty paws are WONDERFUL.

Kalynnda
Old January 7th 05, 12:18 AM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-01-07, Kalynnda Berens penned:

Now Cloudy spends a lot of time on the heating pad. But I've found one
wonderful side effect - extra warm kitty belly and paws. So now I head over
to her, pick her up, cuddle her, and nuzzle and kiss her paws and belly.
Ahh. Warm kitty paws are WONDERFUL.

Kalynnda

*jealous*

Oscar would murderize me if I tried to kiss her belly and paws!

--
monique, roommate of Oscar the (female) grouch
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old January 7th 05, 03:57 PM
Katz

Kalynnda Berens wrote:
extra warm kitty belly and paws. So now I head
over to her, pick her up, cuddle her, and nuzzle and kiss her paws

and
belly. Ahh. Warm kitty paws are WONDERFUL.

Kalynnda

Indeed. I get that just frorm Daisy's lying on my lap. I keep the
thermostat very low, so I warm my hands by putting them under her.