Louis will be speaking soon

Old April 20th 05, 02:35 AM
Brian Link

Default Louis will be speaking soon

Well, he's so happy since Henry left. He's becoming much more
affectionate and goofy.

Today, he ran out into the living room sideways, with his ropey tail
all bushy, and plopped down onto his back. He layed there for a a bit
and sang a new song:

"Wow-wow-wow-wow-wow-wowee"

He's about as expressive as a siamese vocally, but I'm still shocked
that he can come up with entirely new vocabulary at three years old.

Looking at his face, you really would expect him to start speaking
english to you at any moment.

BLink
Old April 20th 05, 03:04 AM
Cheryl

On Tue 19 Apr 2005 09:35:18p, Brian Link wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
(news
Today, he ran out into the living room sideways, with his ropey
tail all bushy, and plopped down onto his back. He layed there
for a a bit and sang a new song:

"Wow-wow-wow-wow-wow-wowee"

LOL The Crab Walk.

--
Cheryl

"The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited
breath."
- W.C. Fields
Old April 20th 05, 04:27 AM
Mary

"Brian Link" wrote in message
news
Well, he's so happy since Henry left. He's becoming much more
affectionate and goofy.

Today, he ran out into the living room sideways, with his ropey tail
all bushy, and plopped down onto his back. He layed there for a a bit
and sang a new song:

"Wow-wow-wow-wow-wow-wowee"

He's about as expressive as a siamese vocally, but I'm still shocked
that he can come up with entirely new vocabulary at three years old.

Looking at his face, you really would expect him to start speaking
english to you at any moment.

BLink

That's great . How is Henry?

Old April 20th 05, 04:27 AM
Mel

Hey, sounds so cute!
Well, he IS only three! Just a spring chicken...er feline after all, if my female feline who previously was perfectly content to stay inside (which is what I wanted) decided suddenly, several months before her 19th birthday that it was a MUST for her to take at least a weekly stroll along my main flower bed, and partake of the grass.....then lie buried in the tangled mess of the catmint (a 'relative' of catnip....I found that most cats don't have a reaction to it) before returning to her cozy blanket on the sofa.......

well, a new vocabulary at 3 could be just the beginning of a whole new expression of happiness *s*

Mel

Old April 22nd 05, 03:33 AM
Brian Link

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 23:27:18 -0400, "Mary"
wrote:

"Brian Link" wrote in message
news
Well, he's so happy since Henry left. He's becoming much more
affectionate and goofy.

Today, he ran out into the living room sideways, with his ropey tail
all bushy, and plopped down onto his back. He layed there for a a bit
and sang a new song:

"Wow-wow-wow-wow-wow-wowee"

He's about as expressive as a siamese vocally, but I'm still shocked
that he can come up with entirely new vocabulary at three years old.

Looking at his face, you really would expect him to start speaking
english to you at any moment.

BLink

That's great . How is Henry?

Hm.. I think last I heard Megan ate him with some fava beans and a
nice chianti.

BLink
Old April 22nd 05, 04:18 AM
Mary

wrote:

"Brian Link" wrote in message
news
Well, he's so happy since Henry left. He's becoming much more
affectionate and goofy.

Today, he ran out into the living room sideways, with his ropey tail
all bushy, and plopped down onto his back. He layed there for a a bit
and sang a new song:

"Wow-wow-wow-wow-wow-wowee"

He's about as expressive as a siamese vocally, but I'm still shocked
that he can come up with entirely new vocabulary at three years old.

Looking at his face, you really would expect him to start speaking
english to you at any moment.

BLink

That's great . How is Henry?

Hm.. I think last I heard Megan ate him with some fava beans and a
nice chianti.

BLink

I was serious. Is he happy in his new home?

Old April 22nd 05, 09:57 AM
-L.

Brian Link wrote:
Well, he's so happy since Henry left. He's becoming much more
affectionate and goofy.

Well, that's good.

Today, he ran out into the living room sideways, with his ropey tail
all bushy, and plopped down onto his back. He layed there for a a bit
and sang a new song:

"Wow-wow-wow-wow-wow-wowee"

He's about as expressive as a siamese vocally, but I'm still shocked
that he can come up with entirely new vocabulary at three years old.

Looking at his face, you really would expect him to start speaking
english to you at any moment.

BLink

Sounds like my Peewee. He's vocal and "talks" all the time. I can
tell what he wants by his intonation.

-L.