skanky pussy

Old December 16th 06, 10:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
-L.

Default skanky pussy

my ****ing snatch itches sooo bad

no more ****ing doggys again

oooo ****ing yeast infections

i need a battery acid douche

dis is too ****ing skanky smells like old tuna

my cats want to eat me

scratch
itch
scratch
scratch

wash them doggy dicks first
put a condom on them doggys
rottweillerz got big dicks

skanky pussy aint no fun

my dildo just puked

im a ****ing pig

no
really
im a pig
oynk
oynk
oynk

Old December 16th 06, 03:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

-L. wrote:

I'm sure everybody already knows this, but I just wanted to make a note
that this is not Lyn. It is a forged post.

Sherry

Old December 16th 06, 03:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
bookie

wrote:
-L. wrote:

I'm sure everybody already knows this, but I just wanted to make a note
that this is not Lyn. It is a forged post.

Sherry

yes i suspected as much, quite sad really that someone feels the need
to do this, haven't they got christmas shopping or something better to
do?

Old December 16th 06, 03:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
your pappa

Default skanky pussy - don't look ethyl!

bookie wrote:

yes i suspected as much, quite sad really that someone feels the need
to do this, haven't they got christmas shopping or something better to
do?

WHO! would do such a thing?

I think I know who did this

Old December 16th 06, 04:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
gracecat

wrote in message
ups.com...

-L. wrote:

I'm sure everybody already knows this, but I just wanted to make a note
that this is not Lyn. It is a forged post.

Sherry

I didn't know that. But glad you mentioned it Sherry. -L is brusque but I
haven't seen this type from her.

Grace

Old December 16th 06, 04:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat

"gracecat" wrote

wrote

-L. wrote:

I'm sure everybody already knows this, but I just wanted to make a note
that this is not Lyn. It is a forged post.

Sherry

I didn't know that. But glad you mentioned it Sherry. -L is brusque but I
haven't seen this type from her.

Grace

When you aren't sure about a post's authenticity, compare the header info
from the message with the header info from an indubitably real post from the
same sender.

In this case, the forged message headers are as follows:

Subject: skanky pussy
From: "-L."
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Date: 16 Dec 2006 10:19:12 GMT

And from -L's last "real" post:

From: "-L."
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Subject: Note Header removed
Date: 15 Dec 2006 16:55:37 -0800
. com

Very different from the forged post.

Old December 16th 06, 05:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lynne

on Sat, 16 Dec 2006 17:10:33 GMT, "-L." wrote:

It's Barry Parrish. He's ****ed at me because I gave him grief for
letting his little Jupiter breed.

I figured it was him, too. Same idiotic writing style. What a disgusting
creep.

--
Lynne

Old December 17th 06, 12:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
bookie

Lynne wrote:
on Sat, 16 Dec 2006 17:10:33 GMT, "-L." wrote:

It's Barry Parrish. He's ****ed at me because I gave him grief for
letting his little Jupiter breed.

I figured it was him, too. Same idiotic writing style. What a disgusting
creep.

--
Lynne

hardly a surprise though?
god how puerile, thought this was supposed to be about cats?