skanky pussy

Old December 17th 06, 02:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
your pappa

Default skanky pussy

-L. wrote:

My apologies to Barry

it don't matter

you're nasty

and you got nasty after getting on usenet

tell me something

why in hell would you continue in a class that you resented? who was
you afraid of?

Old December 17th 06, 02:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
your pappa

Default big hot soapy wash clothe

-L. wrote:
my ****ing snatch itches sooo bad

POOOO m m

there you go, handle your business

wash it real good, stop stinking up the joint

Old December 17th 06, 02:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
bookie

-L. wrote:
Actually I think you are right. I think it may be some asshole
fingering Barry. Man, what a miserable life that dude must lead!

you know 'fingering' has a very different meaning in the UK, and if
someone were 'fingering' anyone then i think money would be changing
hands for the activity to proceed, or maybe it might happen at night in
some men's toilets in a public park somewhere, do you understand what i
mean now? not trying to be lewd myself, just trying to inform you of
the differences in language here.

Old December 17th 06, 02:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
your pappa

bookie wrote:

you know 'fingering' has a very different meaning in the UK, and if
someone were 'fingering' anyone then i think money would be changing
hands for the activity to proceed, or maybe it might happen at night in
some men's toilets in a public park somewhere, do you understand what i
mean now? not trying to be lewd myself, just trying to inform you of
the differences in language here.

what does it matter you're acting like a little bitch

Old December 17th 06, 03:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
cybercat

"your pappa" wrote in message
ups.com...

bookie wrote:

you know 'fingering' has a very different meaning in the UK, and if
someone were 'fingering' anyone then i think money would be changing
hands for the activity to proceed, or maybe it might happen at night in
some men's toilets in a public park somewhere, do you understand what i
mean now? not trying to be lewd myself, just trying to inform you of
the differences in language here.

what does it matter you're acting like a little bitch

You're the petty little bitch, Barry. Bookie came on the scene at about
the time you were raging on me for no reason. Go re-read what you wrote.

And stay the **** out of my mailbox.

I am tired of your bull****.

Old December 17th 06, 05:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
-L.

bookie wrote:
-L. wrote:
Actually I think you are right. I think it may be some asshole
fingering Barry. Man, what a miserable life that dude must lead!

you know 'fingering' has a very different meaning in the UK, and if
someone were 'fingering' anyone then i think money would be changing
hands for the activity to proceed, or maybe it might happen at night in
some men's toilets in a public park somewhere, do you understand what i
mean now? not trying to be lewd myself, just trying to inform you of
the differences in language here.

It has two meanings here - to figuratively point at someone as guilty,
or to do a sexual act with the finger(s). I am very precise in my word
usage.

-L.

Old December 17th 06, 08:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
bookie

your pappa wrote:
bookie wrote:

you know 'fingering' has a very different meaning in the UK, and if
someone were 'fingering' anyone then i think money would be changing
hands for the activity to proceed, or maybe it might happen at night in
some men's toilets in a public park somewhere, do you understand what i
mean now? not trying to be lewd myself, just trying to inform you of
the differences in language here.

what does it matter you're acting like a little bitch

and why exactly are you being unnecessarily insultign to me when i was
simply pointing out what may be a simple confusion of vocabulary and
semantics?
calm down, deep breaths

Old December 17th 06, 09:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
santa claus

cybercat wrote:

You're the petty little bitch, Barry. Bookie came on the scene at about
the time you were raging on me for no reason. Go re-read what you wrote.

yaaaaawwwnnnn

And stay the **** out of my mailbox.

same goes for you

me and YOU know the facts

i don't care what anyone thinks or says

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am tired of your bull****.

silence this beast before I feed her to the lions

Old December 17th 06, 09:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
santa claus

bookie wrote:

what does it matter you're acting like a little bitch

and why exactly are you being unnecessarily insultign to me when i was
simply pointing out what may be a simple confusion of vocabulary and
semantics?
calm down, deep breaths

oh hell, somebody else I have to carry

I was up front with you dude, you jumped in and you wasn't helping
things that night

that will be all, get him outta here before I put bookie in the tiger
den.