STOOOOOPID question

Old September 29th 05, 06:28 AM
Lee

Default STOOOOOPID question

Sorry about this question being so stupid, but what is the life
expectancy of the following type of MEOW machine? -

http://members.aol.com/dlee122298/images/cat00.jpg

That is, how long can this particular type of (kitty) cat be expected
to live? And BTW - anyone know exactly what type of meow machine it
is? Again, sorry about all my incredible ignorance.

It'll be appreciated if you could let me know - thanks. 8^)

Old September 29th 05, 06:42 AM
No More Retail

cats can live 20+ years the oldest we have ever had was 22 and she was an
inside cat we have a 19 year old Himalayan

Old September 29th 05, 11:44 AM
kate

S/he is lovely. Looks like a domestic shorthair (aka moggy) to me but I
am no expert. As far as life expectancy, in Australia outdoor cats have
an average lifespan of 3-5 years while indoor cats may live into their
teens.

Kate

Old September 29th 05, 02:37 PM
5cats

Lee wrote:

Sorry about this question being so stupid, but what is the life
expectancy of the following type of MEOW machine? -

http://members.aol.com/dlee122298/images/cat00.jpg

That is, how long can this particular type of (kitty) cat be expected
to live? And BTW - anyone know exactly what type of meow machine it
is? Again, sorry about all my incredible ignorance.

It'll be appreciated if you could let me know - thanks. 8^)

Oh, I love black and white cats! She looks like a domestic shorthair,
more of a catch-all description than a particular breed.

Mid to late teens is common for cats, 20+ is not unheard of.

Old September 30th 05, 02:23 AM
Veloise

Lee wrote:
Sorry about this question being so stupid, but what is the life
expectancy of the following type of MEOW machine? -

http://members.aol.com/dlee122298/images/cat00.jpg

That is, how long can this particular type of (kitty) cat be expected
to live? ...

Why do you ask? (Is she as playful as she looks, and you're hankering
for some sleep?)

--Karen D.

Old September 30th 05, 04:19 AM
Beth

"Lee" wrote in message
oups.com...
Sorry about this question being so stupid, but what is the life
expectancy of the following type of MEOW machine? -

http://members.aol.com/dlee122298/images/cat00.jpg

That is, how long can this particular type of (kitty) cat be expected
to live? And BTW - anyone know exactly what type of meow machine it
is? Again, sorry about all my incredible ignorance.

It'll be appreciated if you could let me know - thanks. 8^)

I agree with the others. She looks like my domestic shorthair except that
mine has carmel color places in her fur in addition to the black and white.
But body type and all that look like my little Butterscotch. Mine is my
first cat and she's only 1 1/2 yrs old so I can't help with the age

Beth

Old October 2nd 05, 11:38 PM
mlbriggs

On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 22:28:37 -0700, Lee wrote:

Sorry about this question being so stupid, but what is the life expectancy
of the following type of MEOW machine? -

http://members.aol.com/dlee122298/images/cat00.jpg

That is, how long can this particular type of (kitty) cat be expected to
live? And BTW - anyone know exactly what type of meow machine it is?
Again, sorry about all my incredible ignorance.

It'll be appreciated if you could let me know - thanks. 8^)

Probably Amercan shorthair black and white -- with a cute moustache and
a little goatee.