Still trying to cat's up.....

Old May 22nd 06, 07:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Still trying to cat's up.....

Purrs to all who need them. I've been busy between doctor's appts. and
phone calls trying to get funding for my "crap".

Anyone who's a breast cancer survivor, I highly commend you! It's not easy
to deal with, as I'm learning now.

Hope everyone is doing well, sorry for those who have gone to RB, purrs for
those on the possible way, and hugs to all.

kili

Old May 22nd 06, 10:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

kilikini wrote:

Purrs to all who need them. I've been busy between doctor's appts. and
phone calls trying to get funding for my "crap".

Anyone who's a breast cancer survivor, I highly commend you! It's not easy
to deal with, as I'm learning now.

Hope everyone is doing well, sorry for those who have gone to RB, purrs for
those on the possible way, and hugs to all.

kili

Kili

How are you doing? Have you found the usenet breast cancer support
group yet? it is alt.support.cancer.breast they are good people. There
is also alt.support.cancer which is for more generalized cancer
survivors and their families, but we also have breast cancer survivors
in there as well, though not many of them.

I don't know what you're going through, as I know cancer from the family
side, but I know that it colors everything you do. Girl, it's very hard
and if you need someone to talk to, my email is unmunged.

Pam S.
Old May 22nd 06, 11:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

kilikini wrote:
Purrs to all who need them. I've been busy between doctor's appts.
and phone calls trying to get funding for my "crap".

Anyone who's a breast cancer survivor, I highly commend you! It's
not easy to deal with, as I'm learning now.

Hope everyone is doing well, sorry for those who have gone to RB,
purrs for those on the possible way, and hugs to all.

kili

Purrs for you, Kili, purrs for all the people and animals that are suffering
at the moment. I'm feeling *very* emotional tonight.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old May 22nd 06, 11:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"kilikini" wrote in message
.. .
Purrs to all who need them. I've been busy between doctor's appts. and
phone calls trying to get funding for my "crap".

Anyone who's a breast cancer survivor, I highly commend you! It's not
easy
to deal with, as I'm learning now.

Hope everyone is doing well, sorry for those who have gone to RB, purrs
for
those on the possible way, and hugs to all.

kili

I went through a cancer diagnosis myself last year (ovarian, not breast) but
I can understand what it feels like. If you want to ask me anything at all
about my experience and feelings, please feel free to ask. You can use the
email address I send from, I do check it a few times a week - it consists of
mostly spam tho!
Try not to worry too much just yet.
(hugs)
Tweed

Old May 23rd 06, 01:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Purrs for a complete and rapid recovery, Kili! I'm so sorry you have to
deal with the Big C in any form. If it gives you hope, my mother was
diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in 1991, and she's still with us. She
has more energy than I do, in fact! Granted, she had a very unusual
case that could be corrected surgically, which is not usually the case
with pancreatic cancer. My point is, even when things look dark, don't
give up hope! Spend time with with your kitties, and let them bathe
you in the power of their purrs. It's a great way to lower your stress
level, for one thing.

Good luck, and know we're all on your side!

Melissa

Old May 23rd 06, 01:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Mon, 22 May 2006 18:40:56 GMT, "kilikini"
wrote:

Purrs to all who need them. I've been busy between doctor's appts. and
phone calls trying to get funding for my "crap".

Anyone who's a breast cancer survivor, I highly commend you! It's not easy
to deal with, as I'm learning now.

Hope everyone is doing well, sorry for those who have gone to RB, purrs for
those on the possible way, and hugs to all.

kili

Hi Kili,

I know it is hard, but keep thinking positive thoughts. My mom is a
long term breast cancer survivor - 38 years now, with no relapses. Her
lump was mis-diagnosed as a cyst, and it was almost 2 years from the
time of that diagnosis to the time a new dr. did surgery. She had to
have a radical mastectomy because it had spread to her lymph nodes. It
was hard to recover from, but she did ok. She just celebrated her 83rd
birthday in March. She is a tough old bird! G

Patti
Old May 23rd 06, 01:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Mon, 22 May 2006 18:40:56 +0000, kilikini wrote:

Purrs to all who need them. I've been busy between doctor's appts. and
phone calls trying to get funding for my "crap".

Anyone who's a breast cancer survivor, I highly commend you! It's not easy
to deal with, as I'm learning now.

Hope everyone is doing well, sorry for those who have gone to RB, purrs for
those on the possible way, and hugs to all.

kili

I have a plaque in my bathroom that I read first thing every morning. It
says "Live each day as if your life had just begun". I bought it when
I had my cancer surgery. I have been reading it for 41 years now. Purrs
and best wishes for your complete recovery. MLB
Old May 23rd 06, 12:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

And Spicey will purr for you.
Suz&Spicey

Old May 23rd 06, 03:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-05-22, kilikini penned:
Purrs to all who need them. I've been busy between doctor's appts.
and phone calls trying to get funding for my "crap".

Anyone who's a breast cancer survivor, I highly commend you! It's
not easy to deal with, as I'm learning now.

Purrs for you.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully