Shameless promotion of my cat

Old January 22nd 08, 01:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Candace

Default Shameless promotion of my cat

It takes forever to get on stuffonmycat.com but Marbles made it today!

http://stuffonmycat.com/index.php?itemid=7006

I submitted one of Abbey at the same time so I'm hoping hers will be
showing up soon.

Candace

Old January 22nd 08, 01:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Cathy F.[_2_]

"Candace" wrote in message
It takes forever to get on stuffonmycat.com but Marbles made it today!

http://stuffonmycat.com/index.php?itemid=7006

LOL - that's great! ;-)

Cathy

Old January 22nd 08, 08:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
IBen Getiner[_2_]

On Jan 21, 8:43*pm, Candace wrote:
It takes forever to get on stuffonmycat.com but Marbles made it today!

http://stuffonmycat.com/index.php?itemid=7006

I submitted one of Abbey at the same time so I'm hoping hers will be
showing up soon.

Candace

Ridiculous. A total waste of my time. A shameless waste yours...

IBen Getiner

Down right panderous, Shameless self promotion! taking a bow Barry Cat health & behaviour 6 March 14th 07 04:58 PM
Shameless commerce dept tension_on_the_wire Cat anecdotes 3 November 18th 06 06:29 AM
Shameless cat Susan M Cat anecdotes 2 November 17th 05 03:07 PM
Tales of The Mouser: SPC Huey's Promotion Tanada Cat anecdotes 6 September 7th 04 03:43 AM
Happy adoption and promotion day NC Nine Tanada Cat anecdotes 7 August 29th 03 09:34 PM