Sweet Kitty in Santa Monica, Calif. needs new home

Old June 27th 07, 10:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gennie

Default Sweet Kitty in Santa Monica, Calif. needs new home

Hello all!

A co-worker is helping to rehome Casper, the cat of a friend. With
permission I am posting the particulars here. 2 pix:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/1158816...n/photostream/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/1158816...n/photostream/

To respond please email:

(I would take him myself, but nervous Marietta is somewhat fearfull of
other cats.)
Gennie and Marietta =^..^=

I have a beautiful sexy little man named Casper who has
been my cat for 8 years. He was born on June 24, 1999 in Boulder
Colorado. He is a blue-eyed angel who is looking for a new committed
owner who will give him lots of attention and special care. Casper
has a unique past as we all do and because of this he is not exactly
your average male cat. I can fill you in on his "uniqueness" if after
some thought you are genuinely interested in adopting him or
helping me find his destined new owner.
A goodies bag is all ready for this new owner. This bag is filled with
things like Companionship, Independence, Loyalty, Laughs, Cuddles,
Endless amounts of white hair, Love, Commitment, undigested cat food
on your brand new rug, Acceptance, Purrrrring, New experiences,
uncomfortable moments, and Friendship. Sometimes this bag even has
endless meows, but only if you are really lucky and choose to listen.

I am no longer capable of giving Casper the home he needs, mainly
because I am working 8,000 miles from him. Regardless of my location I
do feel it is time for Casper and I to go our separate ways as our
work together is done. Or shall I say his work with me is done.

Casper is a healer and he eagerly awaits meeting that special someone
and working his magic. You can email me and I will be sure to let him
know you are interested and you two can meet up and talk.

I have attached a couple pictures of the man for your viewing
pleasure. To see his blue eyes you will just have to meet up with him
in person.

Please be sure to pass on his stats to anyone who might be interested.
Thank You,
Chris