Meowy Kissamouse frum Korea

Old December 27th 07, 10:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

Default Meowy Kissamouse frum Korea

We ar a bit layte, but happie, happie holidays to effury purrson an
cat!

We arent heer as much as weed like. We stil haffint gotten our
newsgroop fingy fixed, but whin we do, we will be all offur da plase.

Lucy an the Porter cats

Old December 28th 07, 07:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

bakatcha, Tiger fur hiz howze
Anti Shado wrote in message
Itz Kissamouse evening here anna I'ze relacksin anna waiting fur da
Kissamouse dinner to gettid finished so dat Meowmie anna Paw starts
payin attenshun to me again.

Since Meowmie didn't do da Sekrit Santa or Kissamouse Kard fings dis
yeer, I wanteda spress to alla da kittiez, d*gs, anna hoomins heer at
RPCC my bestest wishes fur a Bast blessed Holiday seeson anna a safe,
helfy, anna prosperous New Yeer!

:::MuShu da Magnificent raises a glass ov nipwine::: To da bestest
communitee onna da web! Slainte!

MuShu da Magnificent (anna hiz Meowmie Shado anna Paw)

Old December 28th 07, 07:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

and to yourselfz az well, Tiger fur hiz howze
Fred Williams wrote in message
On Tuesday 25 December 2007 04:20, Anti Shado wrote:

Itz Kissamouse evening here anna I'ze relacksin anna waiting fur da
Kissamouse dinner to gettid finished so dat Meowmie anna Paw starts
payin attenshun to me again.

Since Meowmie didn't do da Sekrit Santa or Kissamouse Kard fings dis
yeer, I wanteda spress to alla da kittiez, d*gs, anna hoomins heer at
RPCC my bestest wishes fur a Bast blessed Holiday seeson anna a safe,
helfy, anna prosperous New Yeer!

:::MuShu da Magnificent raises a glass ov nipwine::: To da bestest
communitee onna da web! Slainte!

MuShu da Magnificent (anna hiz Meowmie Shado anna Paw)

Fangu furry much, MuShu and alla you. May Bast bless your house

as
well.
All da bestest of da season to effurry kitty out there and your
hoomans.

--
Regards,
Fred

Old December 28th 07, 07:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

i duzint seea purrblim wif diz, Tiger
Granby wrote in message
Hihi diz iz O. T. iffin us cats and u hoomans raise a glaz of wine to
efferyone, we will be a high spiritedz kommunity by diz effenink.
"Ray or Fran" wrote in message
Puddi raised a glass of nipwine and returns the greeting.

Merry Kissamous MuShu, Shado and Unkle Paw.

Puddi

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old December 28th 07, 07:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

soft sayz juzt turn itself upside down, Trudi
Fred Williams wrote in message
Thanks. You too, dear. I'm going to my nephew's place and taking

his
favourite, buttertarts. Like his grandmother, (my mother), used to
make. The came out very well, so he'll have a merry Christmas also.
The cats will have nip here at home. It's a warmish day with sun,

so
I've opened a window a tiny bit to give them the smells and sounds from
outdoors for a few minutes. They've enjoyed that and are now retiring
to the inner sanctums of the apartment. So I can close that up. It's
a nice quiet Christmas.
I've just figured outthat at night the cats must sleep on my

keyboard.
There's no other explanation as to how it could get so much cat hair
stuck in it! I'll have to cover it with something at night.
Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas Fred.

Old December 28th 07, 11:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

gramby turnz diz keyboardz on the keyside down kauze we hit da buttonz and
putz her onine when her duzent wanna be. Willow the walker over everything.

Old December 29th 07, 01:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

What a neat trick! Kitties can't leave everything to the secretaries,
I guess, when they want to be on r.p.c.c. (:-))

Meowy Kissamouse Me Cat community 28 November 11th 07 09:32 PM
Meowy Kissamouse Karen Cat anecdotes 0 December 25th 06 03:50 PM
Meowy Kissamouse Joy Cat anecdotes 0 December 21st 06 08:41 PM
MEOWY KISSAMOUSE EFFURRRYBODY !!! NeeCee Cat anecdotes 1 December 19th 06 10:35 PM
Meowy Kissamouse CatNipped Cat anecdotes 3 December 24th 05 01:14 AM