All it takes is catitude

Old October 21st 10, 11:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default All it takes is catitude

"Storrmmee" wrote

diz iz like men hoominz, da furtin i meanz, no wunner dey likesa doggieez,
Storrmmee

EEEK! Last nite we find out 'doent feed Unka Sammy porky liver'. He fart
all night nd even my bro-sib Cash-pup stand back in awe! Den our daddy 2foot
make same noise almost as loud and we runs to fresh air dat night. I sleeps
on meowmie and Cash-bro sleps on floor sneaking in Unca Sammy spot cause it
got nice pad unnr now.

Cash bery good. He jus snif Sammy toys but not chew anyz. Unka Sammy dis
morning check and all ok. Unka Sammy chek then lick Cash. We tellz Unka he
fartz so badz, wez leave room. Unka sez he sorry. He take *awesome* dump
first thing. Mebby, pork liver off da menu herez?

Old October 22nd 10, 12:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Hai and Domo Piglett!

I tryz. Our 2 foots getz ready for halowen. Dey got funy pics of pumpkins
and is deciding.

One have pumpkin wid arms holding kittah lookin pumpkin. It have wings and
white car. She holding kitah pumpkin close.

Wez cry once see. White car is lik white ghoastbike. 'Kittah died herz'.

We thinkz kids not needz that. Mebbby off far on corner of yard. No scare
little 2foots or makes cry.

Meowmie also tell me more. Long before she find me, she have black kittah.
I feel her spirit. Her name wuz 'Face'. Meowmie kept her well inside and
very careful diz season. Spirit of 'Face' tell me, she gud meowmie an just
now waits wid some other bro and sis kittahs I don know yet.

I dont unnerstabnd but my meowmie always keep kittahs inside dis time. No
one knows why byt we trust meomie.

"Granby" wrote in message
Fangu Daisy-chan
u iza gudgud scriber of pikturez da gramby preciated dat furry furry
muchez anna we like da cat anna doggie beink frenz. Piglett remembering
her momdog.
"cshenk" wrote in message
Oh Iz sorry! Mai Meowmie jus told me I need to say the picture to you as
some of the kittahs and 2foots dere can not see.

Dat pic isznt me but iz like me. Dere is a big d*ggy wif a big ear.
Unner da ear is a happy smilin kittah stretching in glory to purrz in da
d*ggies ear. Da D*ggie is smilz an listens to purrz. He d*ggie in hapyz
wid eyes closed.

Jus watch sleeping wid d*gs. Dey fart at nite. EWWWW!

Daisy-chan