Helping the hoomins

Old January 18th 11, 05:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten

Default Helping the hoomins

I gots to be really helpful to mineown hoomins dis last weekend. Meowmie
needed more storage space in da bedrum so dey goed to da store and getted
her some new dressers. Dey went to some place called "Ikea". Da dressers
look nice, but dey had to put dem together.

I helped dem do da building. I chewed on da 'struction manual to be sure
it wasn't poison or nuffing, an I standed in dere laps to be sure dey was
using da right tools, an I took a nap on top of da bigger parts to be
sure dey wouldn't get invaded by nasty greeblings. When it was all done I
helped Meowmie by crawlin' into all da drawers to make sure dey was built
okay, and crawled into all da drawers in da old dressers to help her get
her stuffz out.

It was furry tiring, but it was 'portant work. An I fink it qualifies as
mischief at da same time, so I was doing double duty!

Ranger Greykitten

--
The Mighty Rangerman!
Old January 18th 11, 07:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Eksilint werk, Ranger. I duz similer fingz myownself. Itz da leest a kittee
kan do fur dere hoominz.

Sundance

Old January 18th 11, 08:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Jan 18, 1:42*pm, Ranger Greykitten wrote:
[...]

O yess how rite yoo iz egzakwy! Itted feels furry gnice tew be
purrduktiv.
Yesfurday I hepled da meowmie foaled awl da wite tee shurtz! Eech wun
she begun to foal, i snatched it away wif mine clawz an didded itted
minessefl!
An den she foald dem uhgin!
Sew dey gotz eggstra foalding.
Sew gnice.
MeOwy, wunndring wy da meowmie furgotted tew fang hur enfoozeeaztik
heplper..
Old January 18th 11, 09:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Jan 18, 5:42*pm, Ranger Greykitten wrote:
[...]

Apawz! Apawz! Wat a furry gudgud kitty yu iz! Bet yure hoominz wusnt
apurrsheyative doe. We has furnyture frum dat store too. Paw sed lotsa
notty wurdz wen we wus helpin him bild dems. Den Meomie came in n wred
owt da stwukshins.....we had alwreddy dun dat! Not ower folt Paw is
silly!
Wel dun Ranger Greykitten!!

Gordon Kittiez
Old January 18th 11, 09:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_2_]

On Tue, 18 Jan 2011 11:42:22 -0600, Ranger Greykitten
wrote:

[...]

It's very important to show your humans how much they need you help
Old January 19th 11, 12:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Tue, 18 Jan 2011 11:42:22 -0600, Ranger
Greykitten's nimble, little paws typed:

It was furry tiring, but it was 'portant work. An I fink it qualifies as
mischief at da same time, so I was doing double duty!

Ranger Greykitten

I iz pwod ob yoo, Ranger!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

1/18/2011 7:39:37 PM
Old January 19th 11, 02:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

da soft lofes dat store, hersef duzint liksta shoppe at all butted hersef
willz go der, anna hersef lofes dat trader joez dat iz nearit alzo, OEJ