All it takes is catitude

Old October 18th 10, 07:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Default All it takes is catitude

As youz all know, us kittiez lif wif a big clumsy dog. Her is a giant -
more dan 60 pounds. But we haf teached her properly her place in a
pecking order. Dat is, at da bottom.

Dis morning I getted a furry encouraging example of how well we haf
trained her.

Mine Paw usually lets da dog out into da back yard in da morning, den
feeds us, den lets da dog in and feeds her. Lately, though, him has been
hafing to go out wif da dog (her is bad as well as dum, and her squezes
under da fence and runs around). So him feeded da dog first. Dis of
course is unacceptable. So when Paw putted da dog's dish down I standed
between da dog an her dish. Da dog would come to wifin about 3 feet of
me, den stop. He finally slinked into herown crate and hided from me,
until I left da kitchen. When I left da kitchen her came out an ate
herown breakfast. But her didn't even try to get past me cuz I is so
fearsome.

My fursibs are learnin almost as good as me, but none of dem has
intimidated her dat way yet.

Harri Roadcat

Old October 18th 10, 07:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Mon, 18 Oct 2010 13:48:34 -0500, Granby wrote:

U go girl. O T proud of his wifekitty.
"Harri Roadcat"

Fangu, mine luff!

Harri
Old October 18th 10, 08:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 18, 2:34*pm, Harri Roadcat wrote:
[...]

I cudda did dat wiff da Bear butted Maggy May wood haff bin mad on
me.

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY wun
Old October 18th 10, 08:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

I cudda did dat wiff da Bear butted Maggy May wood haff bin mad on me.

If Cleocatra was still around her would not be happi wif me either.

Harri
Old October 18th 10, 09:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Harri Roadcat wrote:
[...]

Elvis Presley, a cool cat, sang a song: "
don't bee cruel". Yu shud lisn to it. TuTu
Old October 18th 10, 09:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Mon, 18 Oct 2010 14:24:31 -0600, MLB wrote:

Elvis Presley, a cool cat, sang a song: " don't bee cruel". Yu shud
lisn to it. TuTu

Well, I'z not beein TOO cruel. I only maked her wait a minute or so. It's
'portant to make sure dat da goggies dont forget dat da kittiez is boss.

Harri
Old October 18th 10, 09:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Harri Roadcat wrote:
But her didn't even try to get past me cuz I is so fearsome.

Way 2 go Harri!

"Lovable Louise"
Old October 18th 10, 09:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Iff I had dun dat to Scotter D*G her wud haff putted her paw on mine bak and
told me to "cool it". Piglett knowing she wouldn't have had the nerve to do
that.

Old October 18th 10, 09:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Mon, 18 Oct 2010 16:48:02 -0400, Adam wrote:

Harri Roadcat wrote:
But her didn't even try to get past me cuz I is so fearsome.

Way 2 go Harri!

"Lovable Louise"

Fangu. And welcome back from Tasmania. We missed you.

Harri