All it takes is catitude

Old October 19th 10, 01:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default All it takes is catitude

Hai Stormee

Didz you knowz 'Hai' iz Japanese? Mai 2foots teachez mee sum. Dey lived in
Japan and come back and find me. Hai meanz hello or agreez or both.

bashful but must admit mai d*ggiez iz nice.

http://tinyurl.com/34oew2a

Dat is like itz here. Izn't us but howz it feels. Wurzt thing dey does iz
squish me warm between at nite.

Daisy-chan

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
hi daisy,

mine momcat mizz violette didunt low ani doggiez in owrz yard or in owrz
howze... storrmmee camed afur mizz violette wentedto da brige but da
tradishun carreez on, we iz glad yourown hoominz getted ursef doggiez
wurthy of meat prezziez, OEJ
"cshenk" wrote in message
Hai Stormee,

puurs and I likes my warm furry d*ggies. I catches mousie today and eat
neat. I give Cash da head and Samy da tail an hip. Meowmie appreciate
gift an hugz me. I gud kitti an keep mousies out.

Daisy-chan

Old October 19th 10, 01:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

i getz sqwished sumtimez betweena furree hoomin anna chester who iz mine
bezt bud in diz howze, sumtimez da soft anna substandard hoomin sqishes
chester alzo, storrmmee

Old October 19th 10, 06:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Oct 18, 5:13*pm, "cshenk" wrote:
Hai Stormee,

puurs and I likes my warm furry d*ggies. *I catches mousie today and eat
neat. I give Cash da head and Samy da tail an hip. *Meowmie appreciate gift
an hugz me. I gud kitti an keep mousies out.

Daisy-chan

"Storrmmee" wrote in message

hi daisy,

i kuldint be az nize ta a doggie az ursef iz,

OEJ
"cshenk" wrote in message
m...
"Harri Roadcat" wrote

As youz all know, us kittiez lif wif a big clumsy dog. Her is a giant -
more dan 60 pounds. But we haf teached her properly her place in a
pecking order. Dat is, at da bottom.

Hai Harri! *Mai 2 dogz is well trained. *Except whnz I tri steal dere
foodz. Den dey give me full head lickz and I has to stop to fix my doo..
Day eatz it all ups den.

Grumble-purr, even granpaw Samy lerned this in his firs week. *Now is dat
fair?

Mine Paw usually lets da dog out into da back yard in da morning, den
feeds us, den lets da dog in and feeds her. Lately, though, him has been
hafing to go out wif da dog (her is bad as well as dum, and her squezes
under da fence and runs around). So him feeded da dog first. Dis of
course is unacceptable.

Ohh! *Badness dere! *My hoomin feed me first, den take dogz outz DEN
feeds dogz. *Trik is train hoominz.

So when Paw putted da dog's dish down I standed
between da dog an her dish. Da dog would come to wifin about 3 feet of
me, den stop. He finally slinked into herown crate and hided from me,
until I left da kitchen. When I left da kitchen her came out an ate
herown breakfast. But her didn't even try to get past me cuz I is so
fearsome.

Awww, *But ... my d*gz is sweet. *I no want skare dem. *I teached all mai
2foots 'Iz eat first'.

Sniff, Iz try learn hardestest to not be skared of hungries. *Mai 2foots
unnderstand. *Mai 4footz d*gz ok wid me try grab a kible, jus gud specil
stuff get me new doo fix.

Mebbe, Iz not so fearsome....- Hide quoted text -

Yoorsefl iss gaynfully empwoyed. Furry commendibl.
Menny kitteez onwy eet sweep an wook outted da windo.
An gitt petted an bwushed. Etc etc.
Our houses mouses abandoned dis abode wenn ai moofed in, so gnot too
much too doo heer.
A moff heer an dere. An wuns inna wiles wen ai sitz onda porch, ai
spy a sNAYk! An giffs chayse, til da meowmie (hur hass da 2 feets)
woodly intarupps an pootz mine eggzitted self bak inna houss.
Sew, jennerally, ai iss layzy.
Sinseerwee, MeOwy
Old October 20th 10, 12:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Oh Iz sorry! Mai Meowmie jus told me I need to say the picture to you as
some of the kittahs and 2foots dere can not see.

Dat pic isznt me but iz like me. Dere is a big d*ggy wif a big ear. Unner
da ear is a happy smilin kittah stretching in glory to purrz in da d*ggies
ear. Da D*ggie is smilz an listens to purrz. He d*ggie in hapyz wid eyes
closed.

Jus watch sleeping wid d*gs. Dey fart at nite. EWWWW!

Daisy-chan

Old October 20th 10, 12:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

"MeOwy" wrote
"cshenk" wrote:

puurs and I likes my warm furry d*ggies. I catches mousie today and eat
neat. I give Cash da head and Samy da tail an hip. Meowmie appreciate
gift
an hugz me. I gud kitti an keep mousies out.

Daisy-chan

Yoorsefl iss gaynfully empwoyed. Furry commendibl.
Menny kitteez onwy eet sweep an wook outted da windo.
An gitt petted an bwushed. Etc etc.
Our houses mouses abandoned dis abode wenn ai moofed in, so gnot too
much too doo heer.

Dey hidez frum me too but not many heer.

An wuns inna wiles wen ai sitz onda porch, ai
spy a sNAYk! An giffs chayse, til da meowmie (hur hass da 2 feets)
woodly intarupps an pootz mine eggzitted self bak inna houss.
Sew, jennerally, ai iss layzy.

Oh snayks is bad! No snayks here. I sees owlz frum my porch. Not mess wid
owls or snayks. Hawkz an eglz bad too. Dey thinkz we mousies.

I stayz inside or sayf porch. Porch haz screen. (Meowmie whispre 44foot by
13 foot) Iz BIG. Iz like outside but no scariez.

Daisy-chan

Old October 20th 10, 01:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

Harri Roadcat wrote:
On Mon, 18 Oct 2010 13:48:34 -0500, Granby wrote:

U go girl. O T proud of his wifekitty.
"Harri Roadcat"

Fangu, mine luff!

Harri

Furry impurressive!

We haz hurd bout a cat wat liffs wif anothur cat anna gyant d*g, hoo is
gittin traned furry well.

Dis cat, Bruce, haz thu d*g wash hiz furrs fur him. Bruce iz wat yu mite
call a larj ekonomy sized cat, an needs a bitta help in this area.

Meomie dint beleef it at furst, tho she nose all three anymals an theer
hoomins, an appurantly it iz troo.

--
Sam

Old October 20th 10, 04:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

"cshenk" wrote in message
news:MbydneLOfK49SSHRnZ2dnUVZ_jWdnZ2d@giganews .com...
Hai Stormee,

puurs and I likes my warm furry d*ggies. *I catches mousie today and
eat neat. I give Cash da head and Samy da tail an hip. *Meowmie
appreciate gift an hugz me. I gud kitti an keep mousies out.

Daisy-chan- Hide quoted text -

An wen dey onna cowch 2geffur, da hole atmusfeer beecombs such a
punjent mass ob ryzing air an wind dat da hebbens owpen to receeb da
insense ob gwatefulness fur dere fudz. An fur da catfudz dat da d*g
hass eeted wile out ob contwole.
Kitteez much tew diggnafyed fur dat type ob dispway.
An much tew pwitty to bee assowseeated wif stinky stuffz.
MeOwy, imbood wif dellicat sensabilteez.
Old October 21st 10, 03:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Fangu Daisy-chan
u iza gudgud scriber of pikturez da gramby preciated dat furry furry muchez
anna we like da cat anna doggie beink frenz. Piglett remembering her
momdog.

Old October 21st 10, 05:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Dont u jus luff da wurd "catitude" dat shud be onna T-shirtz for hoomanz.
Willow really liking the word since SHE above all cats knows just what it
means.