It's Megan "[email protected]"

Old July 14th 05, 08:57 AM
Mary

Default It's Megan "[email protected]"

Thanks to the brilliant person who pointed this out.

I had to think about it for a little while before I realized that you are
absolutely right.

Who must be the Queen of Cat Rescue?

Who is known for her venomous posts and nasty telephone calls?

Who has been livid because there are "too many posts"
in the groups for her webtv unit to handle?

LOL! It is perfect.

Kudos to you, old girl, you effectively derailed the project to help this
poor cat.

The sad thing is, the only one that has really suffered is Conan.

You might as well add this to the long list of things you have done that
will most certainly come back and cause you misery.

That's the way it works, you know.

Old July 14th 05, 09:22 AM
Alison

--"Mary" wrote in message
Thanks to the brilliant person who pointed this out.

I had to think about it for a little while before I realized that

you are
absolutely right.

Who must be the Queen of Cat Rescue?

What's your favourite TV programme . There are so many good
programmes out there its hard to choose. I enjoy watching the comedies
, I really miss Friends , and detective and law programmes such as
CSI though *not* when I'm eating my dinner G
Alison

Old July 14th 05, 09:32 AM
-L.

Mary wrote:
Thanks to the brilliant person who pointed this out.

You are seriously ****ed in the head. Seriously.

-L.

Old July 14th 05, 01:23 PM
whitershadeofpale

"-L." wrote in message
ups.com...

Mary wrote:
Thanks to the brilliant person who pointed this out.

You are seriously ****ed in the head. Seriously.

-L.

What motivates Lyn, is a Peanut Butter cookie

She'd dance, for a peanut butter cookie.

Old July 14th 05, 01:52 PM
Howard C. Berkowitz

In article , "Alison"
wrote:

--"Mary" wrote in message
Thanks to the brilliant person who pointed this out.

I had to think about it for a little while before I realized that

you are
absolutely right.

Who must be the Queen of Cat Rescue?

What's your favourite TV programme . There are so many good
programmes out there its hard to choose. I enjoy watching the comedies
, I really miss Friends , and detective and law programmes such as
CSI though *not* when I'm eating my dinner G
Alison

I'm having this odd image of recasting TV shows with cats in the lead
roles. Mr. Clark, who is feeling guilty about pressing the STOP button
on the fax a minute ago, really does have the unpressed look (outside
the courtroom), and the concentration on Doing The Right Thing, of Sam
Watteron on Law & Order.

They usually spend half a season figuring out the role of his cute
assistant, so Rhonda would qualify. Incidentally, does anyone understand
why Elizabeth Roehm's character, as she was being fired, asked "does
this have anything to do with my being a lesbian?" Her sexuality,
AFAIK, had never been mentioned in any show.
Old July 14th 05, 02:23 PM
Kreisleriana

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 08:52:56 -0400, "Howard C. Berkowitz"
yodeled:

In article , "Alison"
wrote:

--"Mary" wrote in message
[...]

Because they hardly ever mention anything about the characters'
personal lives, they sometimes like to release a bombshell, often as
the character is bowing out. For example, when Jill Hennessey's
character was killed off, you discover that she and Jack had been
having an affair, also never mentioned or alluded to in the show.

Theresa
Old July 14th 05, 02:37 PM
Howard C. Berkowitz

wrote:

--"Mary" wrote in message
[...]

I missed that one.

Still, casting cats is an interesting challenge. Clifford (RB) might
have tried out for the current Detective Fontana role, having a
perfectly cut catsuit and the potential of being intimidating. Mind
you, he once met the neighborhood roaming intact tomcat, and drew his 16
pounds of muscle into hissing threat. Charlie, the 8 pound or so tomcat,
looked at him and said "Yes, eunuch?" Clifford ran into the house and
dived under the couch.
Old July 14th 05, 03:56 PM

Alison wrote:

What's your favourite TV programme . There are so many good
programmes out there its hard to choose. I enjoy watching the comedies
, I really miss Friends , and detective and law programmes such as
CSI though *not* when I'm eating my dinner G
Alison

Speaking of CSI. There are so many of that type of show now! I got
excused from jury duty. I got up there and the DA asked me 2 questions.
1) If your child told you he was attacked by a bear, would you believe
him, and why or why not.
2. Do you watch CSI.

I said no, I wouldn't believe him because there are no bears on the
plains of Oklahoma. And then I told him I used to watch CSI but it got
too graphic and I don't watch it anymore.

Guess those were the wrong answers, 'cause the next thing I knew was
"Juror 97, you are excused."

Sherry

Old July 14th 05, 04:05 PM

Howard C. Berkowitz wrote:

Still, casting cats is an interesting challenge. Clifford (RB) might
have tried out for the current Detective Fontana role, having a
perfectly cut catsuit and the potential of being intimidating. Mind
you, he once met the neighborhood roaming intact tomcat, and drew his 16
pounds of muscle into hissing threat. Charlie, the 8 pound or so tomcat,
looked at him and said "Yes, eunuch?" Clifford ran into the house and
dived under the couch.

Doesn't everyone have a cat who would cast perfectly into one of the
characters on the musical CATS? I've had several.
Celmore was Mistoffoles reincarnated.
Cherokee was a dead ringer, in personality *and* looks, to Bustopher
Jones.
Biskit is Grizabella the Glamor Cat, because of the way the other cats
still shun her and the way she used to look.
Frank and Boots are the pair that are always into mischief together, I
can't remember their names!

Sherry