In a dream

Old November 3rd 05, 12:23 PM
Miss Violette

Default INVITATION: Pre-wedwink party

thank yourownsef, it seemz dat when i iz wif mine friendz i getz gud
idermintz, Trudi, humble for a change
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee wrote in message
Trudi, yu iz uh jeneruz jeenyowz!

Pitoonya

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
I wuz juz thinkin, sinze da bakpak gifed dem to yourownsef, purrhapz you
cuuld sell dem anna gif some of the purfitz to da meals on paws

purrject?
Trudi, with an idermint ta be generuz
Miss Violette wrote in message
dey sur iz prrty, Trudi, lookin atta alla hatz
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee wrote in message

WUNNERFUL, WUNNERFUL!!!
Lessee...we wyll be e-kwellee jenerouz wen we go tu sell dem...
lessee ... *cost plus % profit minus cost = 0, hmmmm
Lessee...Aktual holesayle wurth in US $, plus % profit, minus cost

of
0
=
too mutsh
Oh ...aksual holesayle wurth = $20 U.S. plus 50% profit ($10), =$30,

minus
$20 = 10 tunas!
I tink....wee'zl have tu hyer an akkowntunt azwell!

Pitoonya , mgr...

The bak pak on trudi's bak starts to rumble anna skae, she goes

ofer
her
friend anna sayz, wait a minute, itsef iz growlin atta minesef, it
wantsa
do
somin, anna it wantz you!!! Trudi takes of TV's majik bakpak, sets

it
onna
grownd anna openz itsef,... then a shower of frencie hats fly out,

all
the
colors of the rainbow, and some tabby and spotted ones as well...

and
little note,

this bak pak iz not greedy, the reason the majik stayz iz because
whoever
has it is generous!!!

I guezz i wuz wrong, here da bakpak wantz you to haf deze fur da
bootike,
Trudi, a little amazed at where the majik comez from
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee wrote in message
Datz ho kay. I unnerstand. We'zl pik up uh duzen eetsh at
Le Printemps, maybe in blu, blak, gray an red. I'yl see iffin I

can
make a deal wiff dere byer...itl be a gud kontakt.

Den we kin go tu Les Galeries Lafayette.

Enny uddur ideerz?

Pitooonya AKA Sweetee

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
dat lukz nize, I thinkz dat da majik bakpak might wantz da

xtruz
bak,
itz
kinda greedy lik Trudi, wishin dey cuuld be inna bootik,

thinkin
thinkin
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee wrote in message
Fangu, Trudi...I tink I'yl weer it ant an angul. lyke diz,
awlmozt ofurr mine rite eey.
Iffin yu hab enny left, affur diz affayer, I'll buy dem furr

da
boo-teek.
-
Pitooonya AKA Sweetee

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
Trudi sees her friend anna comez ofur to say hi, you lookz

nize,
anna
here
iza frenchie hat fur yourownsef, Trudi
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee wrote in message

"Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat"

wrote
in
message

news
On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 04:20:56 -0500, Miss Violette

wrote:

the porter twinkles and out steps TV, *

I iz readi ta go, I haz a bar... chapo.. Frenchie

hat
fur
bof
uf
uses,
TV,
to excited to get alla wurdz right

All of you kitties in RPCC, Sir TV and I would like to
invite
you
all
a pre-wedwink party. Teleport to Paris, France -
specifically,
the
Eiffel Tower. If you go around the back side you'll

see
kitty-sized
elevator. Tell the elevator operator (an elderly tabby

named
Jacques)
that
you're there for the wedding party and he'll take you

up
the
special
cats-only level that the humans don't even know about.

We've got lots of yummy food, good stuff to drink,

fresh
nip,
and
live
band for dancing. And it's got an excellent view over

Paris!

And in case any of you kitties are afraid of

elevators,
I'll
set
up
portable teleporter inside the party room, too.

We won't be here long, just until the weekend. Then

the
wedwink
will
take place!

Cleopatra

Pitoonya, dressed for the occasion in hur tuxeedo ,

feminine
version,
and feeling somewhat brave, steps into the elevator
Bunny jor, Jaques. Purrleez tayk me up tu da weddink

pardy
floor,
kitty
level.
--
Pitooonya AKA Sweetee

Old November 4th 05, 04:29 AM
Rebecca

Fangu, Trudi! Datz furry nice ub yoo to think ub Meels on Pawz! We kan uze
da toonaz to hewp kitteez dat iz habbin purroblemz cuz ub da hurrycanez.

Rebecca

[...]

Eiffel Tower. If you go around the back side you'll see a