A new road trip

Old July 21st 08, 10:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] is offline
Banned

Default A new road trip

"Amelia T Cat"
John Ross Mc Master
will fluffykits be there to cater fudz?
beauty

Would I miss a chance to eat - err, cater yummy foods to the Community?
I think Tabitha and Rebecca are busy packing up goodies with help from
Sammy and Ranger right now and will be here any time now.

Amelia

Ooooooo, wunner wat dey will be bringhing?
Et will be gudgud watebber dey bring.
Waddermelonz mabee?
Mosey

Old July 21st 08, 11:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat[_2_]

I wike roadbykes n fuds tew.
bye da way, wen we git tew da Grand Canyon, I wunner iffen we will run into
a donkey called Brighty?
Meowmie read a book wen herself wuz a gurl kalled Brighty of Grand Canyon,
bout a small donkey dat wived dere. Dew enny uf yew know uff him?
*waves hihi to Tabitha*
Mosey

Mineown Paw sighed when him read dat. Him sez him rememfurs dat book real
well. In spite of being older den da rocks.

Harri
Old July 21st 08, 11:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat[_2_]

On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 14:25:20 -0700, Mosey =^. .^=` wrote:

Kan i go fur a ryde onna byke tew?..I wike tew go fast , den eet sum nise
fuds.
I mayd sum nipsickles n keap em froze wif dry ise, iffen innyone wants sum.
I made sum choclate onez tew.
Mosey

Dere's a whole bunch of racebikes right ober dere, behind da FluffyKitz
caticopter. Dere's a bunch of different colors available, so you can pick
out da one dat you like da bestest.

Harri
Old July 21st 08, 11:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat[_2_]

Iam imprussed tew...heer, hab sum kold wadder sew yew dunt git de hydrayted.
Sawlt makez yew firsty.
Kan I go next time?
Mosey
--exsited bout this trip

Tell you what - pick out one of da race bikes from ober dere [ points out
the selection ], den I'll bet dat Tabifa Fluffybutt would ride wif you.
Den you and Fluffybutt could race against OT and me.

Harri
Old July 21st 08, 11:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Dat sounz like a ferri gud fing ta do and razin wif anodher bike iz always
fun. He thinks, they may be good kitties but they can't beat my Harri, oops
she isn't my Harri.
news

Old July 21st 08, 11:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz O T and da Gramby knowz diz book kauze her is older dan dirt,
just ask da barekittens. He ducks as he sees Piglets Paw swing thru the
air. OK OK Piglet, I am sorri Gramby but dat iz what dem sayz.

Old July 21st 08, 11:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] is offline
Banned

"Harri Roadcat" ...
Iam imprussed tew...heer, hab sum kold wadder sew yew dunt git de
hydrayted.
Sawlt makez yew firsty.
Kan I go next time?
Mosey
--exsited bout this trip

Tell you what - pick out one of da race bikes from ober dere [ points out
the selection ], den I'll bet dat Tabifa Fluffybutt would ride wif you.
Den you and Fluffybutt could race against OT and me.

Harri

Um kay, (pix out a red race bike)..Tabitha n I will beat yew I am bettin.
Got our nise helmets tew.
Mosey

Old July 21st 08, 11:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] is offline
Banned

I'll bet yew a red popsickle wee kan beat Harri
Mosey
"Granby"

Old July 21st 08, 11:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] is offline
Banned

"Harri Roadcat"
On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 14:25:20 -0700, Mosey =^. .^=` wrote:

Kan i go fur a ryde onna byke tew?..I wike tew go fast , den eet sum nise
fuds.
I mayd sum nipsickles n keap em froze wif dry ise, iffen innyone wants
sum.
I made sum choclate onez tew.
Mosey

Dere's a whole bunch of racebikes right ober dere, behind da FluffyKitz
caticopter. Dere's a bunch of different colors available, so you can pick
out da one dat you like da bestest.

Harri

Umkay, I pixed out a brite red one. I wike red fings.
Mosey
Meowmie wants hur pooter bak gnow :/

Old July 21st 08, 11:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] is offline
Banned

"Harri Roadcat"
I wike roadbykes n fuds tew.
bye da way, wen we git tew da Grand Canyon, I wunner iffen we will run
into
a donkey called Brighty?
Meowmie read a book wen herself wuz a gurl kalled Brighty of Grand
Canyon,
bout a small donkey dat wived dere. Dew enny uf yew know uff him?
*waves hihi to Tabitha*
Mosey

Mineown Paw sighed when him read dat. Him sez him rememfurs dat book real
well. In spite of being older den da rocks.

Harri

Laffs, Meowmie iz older den rocks herself.
Mosey