Ize Kant Stay Long

Old October 15th 08, 07:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Default Ize Kant Stay Long

"Gandalf" On Tue, 14 Oct 2008 09:25:35 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

[Black polydactyl kitty looking very tired enters and makes his way to
the guestbook table]

Hi Willow. Ralph, itz gud tu see yu agin [shaykz Ralphz paw]

Ize kant stay long cuz Ize goin tu da Bridj dis afternoon, but Ize
wantid tu kum an sine da gestbuk wun last tyme. Ize gonna miss
effurywun furry mich, but mine tyme tu go haz kum. Ize so furry
tired.

Hemi pikz up da pen, dipz it in da inkwell an sinez hiz naym

Ernest P. Hemmingway (Hemi)

I'm so very sorry that your polydactyl kitty is going to the Bridge

I know all to well what you are going through.

I'm sending purrs to help ease your grief, and I have lit a candle for
Hemi.

Gandalf ---Just a lurker here.

Old October 15th 08, 08:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

"Gandalf"
On Tue, 14 Oct 2008 09:25:35 -0700 (PDT
[Black polydactyl kitty looking very tired enters and makes his way to
the guestbook table]

Hi Willow. Ralph, itz gud tu see yu agin [shaykz Ralphz paw]

Ize kant stay long cuz Ize goin tu da Bridj dis afternoon, but Ize
wantid tu kum an sine da gestbuk wun last tyme. Ize gonna miss
effurywun furry mich, but mine tyme tu go haz kum. Ize so furry
tired.

Hemi pikz up da pen, dipz it in da inkwell an sinez hiz naym

Ernest P. Hemmingway (Hemi)

I'm so very sorry that your polydactyl kitty is going to the Bridge

I know all to well what you are going through.

I'm sending purrs to help ease your grief, and I have lit a candle for
Hemi.

Gandalf ---Just a lurker here.

Sew did me n Tabitha

Mosey

Old October 15th 08, 02:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Batson Cats

Sew furry sad yew haff tew go Hemi. Your Meowmie will miss yew terribly.
She's had tew tew menny kitty go diz yeer but yew must dew whut iz bezt.
Wee will purr an pray furr Anti Heather an fambly. So long Hemi.

The Batson Cats and the mms'ing Anti Batty

Old October 16th 08, 12:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Oct 14, 12:37*pm, "Clowder (So.)" wrote:
wrote:
[Black polydactyl kitty looking very tired enters and makes his way to
the guestbook table]

Hi Willow. *Ralph, itz gud tu see yu agin [shaykz Ralphz paw]

Ize kant stay long cuz Ize goin tu da Bridj dis afternoon, but Ize
wantid tu kum an sine da gestbuk wun last tyme. *Ize gonna miss
effurywun furry mich, but mine tyme tu go haz kum. *Ize so furry
tired.

Hemi pikz up da pen, dipz it in da inkwell an sinez hiz naym

Ernest P. Hemmingway (Hemi)

(lurking Auntie testing a news reader gasps, eyes stinging)

Oh, no, I am *so* sorry, Heather. *Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrs by the boatload to
you both.

Melissa

Thank you Melissa. It's been a very bad year, and I'll be glad when
it's over.

Heather still crying
Old October 16th 08, 12:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Oct 14, 8:59*pm, Fred wrote:
wrote:
[Black polydactyl kitty looking very tired enters and makes his way
the guestbook table]

Hi Willow. *Ralph, itz gud tu see yu agin [shaykz Ralphz paw]

Ize kant stay long cuz Ize goin tu da Bridj dis afternoon, but Ize
wantid tu kum an sine da gestbuk wun last tyme. *Ize gonna miss
effurywun furry mich, but mine tyme tu go haz kum. *Ize so furry
tired.

Hemi pikz up da pen, dipz it in da inkwell an sinez hiz naym

Ernest P. Hemmingway (Hemi)

* * * * from somewhere a grey and white tuxedo cat of rather large
proportions grabs Hemi's paw and gives it a warm shake. *Thanks for
dropping by, says Ryan. *Diana and I will miss you and we'll look
forward to meeting you again at da bridg when things will be better. *
I'll be purrin fur Heather, your angel-hooman, to recover from your
loss as painlessly as possible, which won't be easy for her, of
course. *But she knows what I can do fur hur and effen from a
distance I'm thinkin uv hur and purrin a lot. *We all are at our
house. *So don't you worry, Hemi. *We'll be alright and we'll all
join you when the time comes. *
* * * * In the mean time we'll do what we can to make things bedder fur those
uv us still struggling to get by in the here and now. *It's our love
that makes these partings so painful and it's that same love that
makes it all worthwhile. *I know that and I'll keep trying to love
effurrybody through these hard times. *As *long as I can do that,
I'll have no regrets. *Keep a nest in the grass warm for me and I'll
be along in the fullness of time. *Till then, enjoy the health and
energy that you'll have and play a lot. *There's a black cat named
Jetadiah that I once met nose to nose at the door. *Tell him HI from
our house. *He was a great hunter.

--
Peace,
Fred

[lurking anti walks over to Ryan, throws her arms around him, buries
hur face in his fur, and cries uncontrolably] Ryan, my rock. You
were so patient with me when Kissa went to the Rainbow Bridge. I wish
I could take you home to help comfort me again.

Anti Heather

Okay, I decided to stay...(long) M Elizabeth Cat anecdotes 26 October 14th 05 10:59 PM
"stay away" ken Cat anecdotes 38 January 10th 05 09:37 PM
"stay away" ken Cats - misc 35 January 10th 05 09:37 PM
How long kittens stay with Mom Priscilla Ballou Cat health & behaviour 6 January 4th 05 06:11 PM
stay away ken Cat health & behaviour 1 December 17th 04 12:53 AM