Abelard was born 7/27/02

Old July 28th 08, 08:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat[_2_]

Default Abelard was born 7/27/02

wrote

| Chris Havlicek wrote:
|
| Best fishes for many more!
|
| I like this. Good one for a cat's birthday.

Especially this cat. He got lots of fish and shrimp for treats on his
special day.

Old July 28th 08, 09:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley via CatKB.com

Happy Purrday Abelard

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old July 28th 08, 11:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Pat" wrote in message
et...
Abelard has completed six years of life.

The adoption anniversary is Sept. 20.

Happy Purrday to Abelard. Put on some weight, willya?

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old July 29th 08, 06:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On Jul 28, 12:27*am, "Pat" wrote:
"Sherry" wrote

I don't even think I know what the 2 newest ones' names are :-)

Annabelle is the little tuxedo girl, and the gorgeous tabby/white boy is
Buzzy. They *are dearly loved by me and all the other cats. I haven't taken
any photos of them since they were very small.

I forgot to say "Happy Birthday" to Abelard! Hope he had lots of
scritches and shrimpies.

Sherry
Old August 2nd 08, 12:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^. .^=`[_2_]

bastXXXette
Pat
Abelard has completed six years of life.
The adoption anniversary is Sept. 20.

Happy birthday, Abelard!! First thing I must say is that I'm happy that
he is here to have his birthday in the first place. And that he's getting
better, and maybe even getting to *enjoy* it.

Happy Purrday Abelard. And I too am glad he's getting better
Kyla

--
Joyce ^..^