Ping Tweed - OT

Old September 19th 04, 11:01 PM
Sam Nash

Recovery purrs from here as well.
Sam
"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"CatNipped" wrote in message
Tweed, how are you doing on *your* road to recovery from surgery? Has

the
blood from the hemorrhage cleared up yet? How is your vision, is it
improving still? We're still sending purrs, cyber hugs, happy thoughts,
and
meatloaf meditations that you'll continue to improve swiftly and
completely.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Hi, CatNipped

The blood has cleared a bit, and I now see everything in sepia tones, but
blurred. I hit another complication last weekend, experienced a lot of
pain. Investigations showed that the pressure inside my eye is too high,
and I now have so much different meds to take that I've had to make a

chart
out! 4 lots of drops, 2, 2xday, 1, 4x day, 1, 6x day and 2 different

pills
2xday. Both pills cause drowsiness so I seem to spend quite a lot of time
snoozing..
Next hospital visit Thursday. My sight is worse than I went in, but

better
than when I came out ;-)
A way to go yet.
Thanks for asking.

Tweed

Old September 19th 04, 11:37 PM
Christina Websell

"O J" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 19 Sep, Tweed wrote:

The blood has cleared a bit, and I now see everything in sepia tones, but
blurred. I hit another complication last weekend, experienced a lot of
pain. Investigations showed that the pressure inside my eye is too high,
and I now have so much different meds to take that I've had to make a
chart
out! 4 lots of drops, 2, 2xday, 1, 4x day, 1, 6x day and 2 different
pills
2xday. Both pills cause drowsiness so I seem to spend quite a lot of time
snoozing..
Next hospital visit Thursday. My sight is worse than I went in, but
better
than when I came out ;-)
A way to go yet.
Thanks for asking.

Oh I hope things work themselves out OK. Keep your spirits up!
That's so easy for me to say, it's not my eye, but friends and kitties
all over the world are on your side.

Aarrrggggh,
O J

Whoi thang ye me hearty. Aaarrr. Shiver me timbers.

Tweed

Old September 19th 04, 11:47 PM
Christina Websell

"CatNipped" wrote in message
news
"Christina Websell" wrote in message
The blood has cleared a bit, and I now see everything in sepia tones, but
blurred. I hit another complication last weekend, experienced a lot of
pain. Investigations showed that the pressure inside my eye is too high,
and I now have so much different meds to take that I've had to make a

chart
out! 4 lots of drops, 2, 2xday, 1, 4x day, 1, 6x day and 2 different

pills
2xday. Both pills cause drowsiness so I seem to spend quite a lot of
time
snoozing..

Oh no! We're sending renewed power purrs that everything will clear up
quickly.

Next hospital visit Thursday. My sight is worse than I went in, but

better
than when I came out ;-)
A way to go yet.
Thanks for asking.

Tweed

I was worried!!!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Awwww! That's so nice of you. My first op was for macular hole, in 2001.
Followed by op to get the oil out of my eye 17 weeks later, followed by oh
dear we didn't get all the oil out and you can see fireworks op the next
year. Followed by we told you you might get a cataract having all this eye
surgery op in May. Followed by this latest one on Sept 7th - how dare you
get another epiretinal membrane..we thought we'd sorted you out..
Read this link (if you're interested) about what I had done 12 days ago:
http://www.vrmny.com/ERM.htm

Tweed