Anybody for fishing?

Old April 29th 09, 02:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Default Anybody for fishing?

Take a look at this:
http://www.jonco48.com/blog/Fishing..Visvangst.._small.jpg

--
Peace,
Fred
Old April 29th 09, 04:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

Dat iz wun purrowd cat!
I wud be tuu!
--
Pitô.ônya

Old April 29th 09, 02:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

On Tue, 28 Apr 2009 20:30:57 -0700, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

Dat iz wun purrowd cat!
I wud be tuu!

Indeed! Iz would be proud to haf a whole fish just to mineownself too. Of
course, I would den share it with da Community.

Mebbe we needs to organize a fishing trip.

Sammy

Old April 29th 09, 02:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Piglet overhears this and walks up to Sammy and points a paw at him. Don u
dare take dem boycats away from da danze. U git sumphin togetfer for da
morrow iff u wantz ana u let da girlcats go tu if dem wantz. She pats him
on the side of the face and walks off.

Old April 29th 09, 04:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

On Wed, 29 Apr 2009 08:59:43 -0500, Granby wrote:

Piglet overhears this and walks up to Sammy and points a paw at him.
Don u dare take dem boycats away from da danze. U git sumphin togetfer
for da morrow iff u wantz ana u let da girlcats go tu if dem wantz. She
pats him on the side of the face and walks off.

Oh yeah, dat would be betterer, huh? Come to fink of it, Harri and OT's
wedwink is coming up soon - it's almost May! Mebbe I can plan a fishing
trip fur after da wedwink.

Sammy
Old April 29th 09, 04:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

O T hears this and tells Sammy. I kno her hoomanz iz buzzi but I was
wonnerink wher her planz were? I offered to jus lope but her neffer
answered. I knowd her wudden realli want dat but I was finkink of da
box............I means I waz finkink of ourown frenz.

Old April 29th 09, 05:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

On Wed, 29 Apr 2009 10:19:59 -0500, Granby wrote:

O T hears this and tells Sammy. I kno her hoomanz iz buzzi but I was
wonnerink wher her planz were? I offered to jus lope but her neffer
answered. I knowd her wudden realli want dat but I was finkink of da
box............I means I waz finkink of ourown frenz.

Akchooly, I fink her has mostly been just sort of crossing her paws hopin
dat efurryfing would arrange itself I know dat Amelia is taking care
of arranging stuff at Cleo's Place, and I fink she's also makin da
'rrangements with FluffyKitz, but I don't if her has decided what her
will wear or any of dat stuff. I will ask herownself. I don't fink her
actually has a firm date in mind yet, either.

Sammy

Old April 29th 09, 05:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I hazn asked anny guyz to be mineown groomkittiez kauze I fout her may wanna
wait. I sure hope diz getz ofver soon.

O T looks around for Aed, he was sure he had seen him in the area. (He is
concerned about the rainbow stone being in the box too long but cna't say
anything to the other cats) I jus hazta ask himselfv an portant questinz, I
just hazta knowz.

Old April 29th 09, 07:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Cats[_2_]

On Wed, 29 Apr 2009 11:21:07 -0500, Granby wrote:

I hazn asked anny guyz to be mineown groomkittiez kauze I fout her may
wanna wait. I sure hope diz getz ofver soon.

O T looks around for Aed, he was sure he had seen him in the area. (He
is concerned about the rainbow stone being in the box too long but cna't
say anything to the other cats) I jus hazta ask himselfv an portant
questinz, I just hazta knowz.

[Aed overhears this conversation, and he appears at OT's side].

No need to worry, OT. The stone draws it's energy from the natural fields
surrounding all things. It will not be harmed by being stored in
darkness. It does enjoy being outside more, but it is also very patient.

Aed
Old April 30th 09, 01:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Ohhh ohhh fangu, I wuz so veri worried bout dat. I waz fraid itself needed
da sun to shine. O T remembers that Harri did say she didn't want to put
off the wedwink and he is now one happy cat. Just knowing the stone will be
ok has made his day.

Fishing Joy Cat anecdotes 2 January 20th 08 01:04 PM
Knowing Right Bass Fishing Techniques Improves Catches [email protected] Cat anecdotes 0 November 29th 07 09:21 PM
Learning About Beginner Fly Fishing [email protected] Cat anecdotes 4 November 29th 07 04:18 PM
Going toona fishing Jocko the Diving Cat Cat community 164 February 16th 07 02:08 PM
Cat Fishing Mischief Cat anecdotes 9 April 12th 05 11:37 AM