Harri & OT's Winking begins...

Old October 15th 09, 05:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mau, High Priestess - Temple of Bast

Default Harri & OT's Winking begins...

The sun has set over the tops of the
pyramids, and a cool evening breeze whisks away
the heat of the day. The moon rises and elongated
shadows of palms stripe the sand of the desert. In
the Temple of Bast, the ancient floor of blue
lapis lazuli has been polished to a sheen by years
of padded feet walking on it, and it can be now
seen that it is inlaid in gold and silver with
hieroglyphs. Some of the temple cats scatter
flower petals on the floor; others place blue and
gold cushions in an orderly fashion; the Temple
now glows in a soft light. On each cushion they
have placed a Jasmine blossom and a Bulgarian Rose
for each kitty to smell, wear or eat as they
please. The cats ring the base of Bast's huge
statue at the front of the Temple with flowers;
the night becomes alive with the scent of Jasmine
and Bulgarian Rose; others light incense which
wafts the fragrance of amber and frankincense. The
lead cat looks over the entire area: "Tell Mau
that all is ready."

Suddenly 'porter after 'porter twinkle as
the community kitties arrive.

Meanwhile, Harri, Piglet, Rebecca, and
Lilith are putting on their finishing touches.
Harri opens a red leather box, and takes out the
bewinking collar for OT. It is a soft, well-tooled
leather inset with Harri and OT's birthstones and
places it on MeOwy's pillow that she is to carry.

In another room, O.T and Ranger, Sundance,
and Wascal are fixing their tuxes and grooming.
O.T. takes out the box containing Aed's bewinking
collar for Harri and places it on the
collar-bearer's pillow that Dinky is to carry.

[to be continued]

--
Mrrrrrkk,

Mau, High Priestess
Temple of Bast, Egypt
Old October 15th 09, 05:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 12:34:17 -0400, Mau, High
Priestess - Temple of Bast's nimble, little paws
typed:

The
lead cat looks over the entire area: "Tell Mau
that all is ready."

Suddenly 'porter after 'porter twinkle as
the community kitties arrive.

[a 'porter twinkles in front of the Temple, and a
petite Persian in a vintage cream Chanel day-dress
and a large, orange tomcat in a grey pin-striped
tux step out]

Meow, Tiger,

Dis is goink to be a luffly ceremony - so
romantical. Dere gud kitties, and it remindz me ob
owr winking! [smoochie and smurgle]

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/15/2009 12:36:08 PM
Old October 15th 09, 06:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Boca Deb

* * * *In another room, O.T and Ranger, Sundance,
and Wascal are fixing their tuxes and grooming.
O.T. takes out the box containing Aed's bewinking
collar for Harri and places it on the
collar-bearer's pillow that Dinky is to carry.

Harri, are you ready to put on your earrings, or do you still need to
clean behind your ears?

Lilith
Old October 15th 09, 07:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 10:50:51 -0700, The Boca Deb wrote:

Harri, are you ready to put on your earrings, or do you still need to
clean behind your ears?

Lilith

I fink I'm ready. Da slobber-dog licked mine head, so I had to wash mine
whole self. Do you sees any dirt or ungroomed furz back dere?

Harri
Old October 15th 09, 07:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Oct 15, 12:13*pm, Harri Roadcat wrote:
On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 10:50:51 -0700, The Boca Deb wrote:
Harri, are you ready to put on your earrings, or do you still need to
clean behind your ears?

Lilith

I fink I'm ready. Da slobber-dog licked mine head, so I had to wash mine
whole self. Do you sees any dirt or ungroomed furz back dere?

Harri

Doodness sayk! Dat tewwibl. I don't gno wy da meowmie ob mine is
waffing so wowd aboud it.
I hass compweeded a wuffwee pees ob tatting to poot onna pillow unner
da collar. Dere ar tufts on it.
MeOwy (trying to figure out how to attach tufts to her own eers)
Old October 15th 09, 10:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

i wuz juzt thinkin, it wuza gud sturt fur uses anna we haz remaned happi
alla deze yearz, i kan onli hope diz fur harri anna OT... itz veri kuleta
see little harri all growed up... it sure wurked owt rite fur mizz violette
makin hersef go anna lif wif unca dan..*konvintly forgettin dat he voted wif
mizz violette on diz matter*\

i thinkz diza bezt purlaze fura winkin... butted i alzo think dat little
lake mite be nize. I sure hope sum of da sekund wurld kittez attindz so we
kan see ifin derown winkinz iz differint, Tiger, talkin more dan uzual
becauwze of alla gud memoreez

--
Have a wonderful day

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 12:34:17 -0400, Mau, High
Priestess - Temple of Bast's nimble, little paws
typed:

The
lead cat looks over the entire area: "Tell Mau
that all is ready."

Suddenly 'porter after 'porter twinkle as
the community kitties arrive.

[a 'porter twinkles in front of the Temple, and a
petite Persian in a vintage cream Chanel day-dress
and a large, orange tomcat in a grey pin-striped
tux step out]

Meow, Tiger,

Dis is goink to be a luffly ceremony - so
romantical. Dere gud kitties, and it remindz me ob
owr winking! [smoochie and smurgle]

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/15/2009 12:36:08 PM

Old October 16th 09, 12:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Another porter twinkles and out steps Mosey, who offers his paw to Morgana
to help her out, followed by Pookie and Sqweex then Mimzy and Bob Qat..
They greet everyone and ask where to put the basket of rainbow hankies they
brought, cuz 'everybody cries at winkings' Mosey is both happy and sad at
the winking, remembering his own and then looks at the darling Kits and
smiles as a warm feeling of happiness washes over him. He knows where that
feeling comes from, the heart, and he knows hoo put dat fealing there. The
Kits join the other younger kits n Mosey and Morgana find seats among their
frendz and start tawking happee.
Today iz a day uff luff. Mosey

Old October 16th 09, 01:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

O T stands in front of a big mirror, Hey guyz iz mine fur strait bak dare,
I iz too fat, I meanz fluffy ta see alll of itselfz. I betz Harri will be
da most bootifulz bride/cat effer and I wantz to look gud beside herselfz.

Old October 16th 09, 04:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Lucy hovers the porter over Chester's house.

I came to pick mew up, Chester! Da winking will be funn.

Lucy