Terrorists anybody?

Old April 30th 04, 07:12 AM
LOL

"GraceCat" wrote in message ...
I was sitting at the kitchen table tonight and my neice made a wide path
around Mutt. I cracked a joke that the grumpy witchy dog terrorizes
little people. I immediately thought about Mama's little badass, aka
Mike. I know Krista has mentioned that her baby can be a bully, and I
*know* Mutt's pure mean when she wants to be.

So, who else has furred terrorists roaming? Al Kitty maybe? El Gatto and
the infamous Moussequer.... It has possibilities there.

Grace

Hee hee, Mike is preening after I read this to him. His reputation is
well- deserved; however, he doesn't realize that it means he always
has to be boarded whenever we go somewhere, as NOBODY who knows the
little stinker will cat-sit. :-P

------
Krista
Old April 30th 04, 08:18 AM
Yowie

"GraceCat" wrote in message
I was sitting at the kitchen table tonight and my neice made a wide path
around Mutt. I cracked a joke that the grumpy witchy dog terrorizes
little people. I immediately thought about Mama's little badass, aka
Mike. I know Krista has mentioned that her baby can be a bully, and I
*know* Mutt's pure mean when she wants to be.

So, who else has furred terrorists roaming? Al Kitty maybe? El Gatto and
the infamous Moussequer.... It has possibilities there.

I'm sure Shmogg qualifies - he's into subtle psychological torture. And
Fluff is his unwitting patsy.

Yowie

Old April 30th 04, 01:55 PM
Sherry

I like cats and dogs but I would not keep one with a bad attitude .
My son had a beautiful large dog that unexpectedly turned and bit
their youngest girl on two different occasions. The second time they
returned him to the breeder ewven though they had him several years.

I agree you have to be careful when children are concerned. However, Cherokee
was already a "last chance" animal and there's no way I would have had him
euthanized (which is the only humane thing to do with a fractious animal--if
*you* can't put up with them, how do expect a anyone else to?). He never
attacked anyone unprovoked..strange people had to be warned to leave him alone.
He bit me once, bad, when I accidentally shut his tail in the door, and another
time when I was trying to medicate him.

Sherry

Old April 30th 04, 02:22 PM
Kreisleriana

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 20:07:30 -0500, "GraceCat"
yodeled:

I was sitting at the kitchen table tonight and my neice made a wide path
around Mutt. I cracked a joke that the grumpy witchy dog terrorizes
little people. I immediately thought about Mama's little badass, aka
Mike. I know Krista has mentioned that her baby can be a bully, and I
*know* Mutt's pure mean when she wants to be.

So, who else has furred terrorists roaming? Al Kitty maybe? El Gatto and
the infamous Moussequer.... It has possibilities there.

Grace

So funny. Stinky is so pacifist. He would allow tiny Mimi (RB) to
beat the crap out of him. The vet and the technicians all love him.
He actually walks around radiating peace, love and good humor like a
goofy little Buddha (except when we have to *get* him to the doc).

OTOH, little tiny Mimi (6 lbs) would always wiggle out of the vet's
hands, and squirt out into the office, and get under the table. TED
would chase her around, muttering "It's ALWAYS the little ones!"

Theresa

Single-mindedness is all very well in cows or baboons; in an animal
claiming to belong to the same species as Shakespeare it is simply disgraceful.
(Aldous Huxley)

Old April 30th 04, 11:11 PM
Takayuki

Kreisleriana wrote:

OTOH, little tiny Mimi (6 lbs) would always wiggle out of the vet's
hands, and squirt out into the office, and get under the table. TED
would chase her around, muttering "It's ALWAYS the little ones!"

For some reason, I find that image at the vet's very funny.